#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #2

This is reality folks. Don’t turn away from this picture!!! Look at it!

This women showed her will to survive and proved she had a winning mindset! She was shot twice in the face, multiple times in her arms and she stood tall and refused to give up...she placed a tourniquet on her partner, coordinate emergency response and got herself and her partner off the X, all while providing cover to her partner, who was also shot multiple times in the head and arms.

And all the while “protesters” were blocking the hospital entrances and cheering for the death of these officers.

Where are YOU standing America? Time to draw the line.

These are the men and women protecting your lives day in and day out.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

Here they are---disgusting animals

Video posted online showed protesters being prevented from walking farther onto hospital grounds and arguing with hospital security over whether the hospital is public or private property.

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

Protesters could be heard shouting at one officer who appeared to point some sort of weapon at the protesters.

"That's why you're dying one by one, you stupid f---s," a man can be heard saying. "Y'all gonna die one by one. This ain't gonna stop."

"You're next with the f------ hot pocket," a man shouted.

"I want to deliver a message to the family of the [inaudible]: I hope they f------ die," a man yelled.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2020 at 7:32 PM, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

Omg ,what a beautiful child, her life didn't matter to the mother fr's that killed her. But these phony fake aholes are kneeling for a criminal showing how much they care. Makes me want to puke

• Like 4