#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #2

On 9/17/2020 at 12:03 AM, Ridgerunner said:

According to an op-ed in the New Yorker classical music is now considered to be racist.:huh:

I guess I'll always be a racist and proud of it. That's about all I listen to. 

Beats all of that hate filled n***** noise they listen to today.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh Blue, were you offended? Tell me...what does the measly black 3% of your population call you? Do they call you cracker? Do they call you honkey? Do they call you whitey? Do they call you white bitch muthah fuckuh? Nope, I doubt it. Where you are, you probably could travel many kilometres before you even come across a black person. Unless you reside within a major city. And then you will still have to look around. Your second largest ethnic group is Asian. Mind you, the nearest tables that I could come up with were related to your 2011 census. How about your jails? What is the main population that is incarcerated? More than likely, it's white, being as near 90% of your population is of the white race.

Now, let's come over to the U.S.A. You know, the land that everyone loves to hate. Here, whites are only 62% of the population. The graphs do not give me the census data year. Hispanics are 17%, while black is only 13%.

But, an overwhelming 82% of the prison population is black. Why is that? And please don't tell me that is the only race the police arrest. I hear enough of that bullshit from the media. I could drive down the street with a trunk (boot) full of cocaine, get pulled over for speeding and go about my merry way to deliver my load without quite possibly even a summons. Why? Because I'm not going to sit there and bad mouth the cop in the street. I'm also not going to have my pants hanging off of my ass, the smell of weed coming from the car and an open bottle of whisky under the seat. I'm am going to address the cop as, Sir, Officer, Trooper, Deputy and maybe his rank. I'm not going to call him man, bro or any other stupid name.

White people are called all of the above mentioned names and I'm sure a few more. They walk around calling each other niggers. What's the difference? Just one more reason why any of you folks in Europe shouldn't try to get involved in American affairs. Because you only know what you read in the Lamestream media. That is NOT news, it is an opinion of another uninformed and pandering idiot. Further, I'd be willing to bet that I'm not alone in what I call people. I just have the will to speak my mind.

Being of British and Italian descent, I'm called all sorts of names. And personally, I could care less. Deal with it!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Omg ,what a beautiful child, her life didn't matter to the mother fr's that killed her. But these phony fake aholes are kneeling for a criminal showing how much they care. Makes me want to puke

Democrat politicians believe if you are Black you can do no wrong. Got to have all those Black votes to win elections.

• Like 1