Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

1 hour ago, philo said:

I respect those who give examples to support their theory. Regarding Leora's emotional abandonment, (before it leaves the replay), one might wish to count how many times Leora yawned during her last show with Malia. She yawned so much that Malia then started yawning as well. iI's a psychological phenomenon that is easily observable and relatable. Notwithstanding, Malia usually gives up on the session once she realizes that Leora's body is next to her but her mind is somewhere else. 

Its quite obvious Leora is not interested in girls why she permits this to happen is beyond me its not for popularity she does not need it even when shes asleep she commands number 1 spot. On the other hand Malia needs all the help she can get because in my opinion she would not survive a month or even less alone  shes  feeding off Leora's popularity. I wish things would go back to normal to when it was Leora's Amazing Apartment only. Check Brokk's comment he got it so right

• Like 4

4 hours ago, philo said:

I respect those who give examples to support their theory. Regarding Leora's emotional abandonment, (before it leaves the replay), one might wish to count how many times Leora yawned during her last show with Malia. She yawned so much that Malia then started yawning as well. iI's a psychological phenomenon that is easily observable and relatable. Notwithstanding, Malia usually gives up on the session once she realizes that Leora's body is next to her but her mind is somewhere else. 

From what I've noticed during some of the last three or four similar occasions, as far as one of the two having given up on certain things at certain points during those occasions, that would have been around the times at the end of a third song played from when those parts of the occasions started, and of which something was said to her usually in low keyed volumes that was related to it being enough for now or that's it for now. So it was quite evident that there was an apprehensiveness or reluctance to go along with letting certain situations progress any further during those occasions by one of the two, who has always been at the center of advising or suggesting as to what the two may or may not should do together at anytime. My opinion of the matter happens to be that it makes no sense whatsoever to even get into something as such, only to stop a short while later, as many times as such has occurred. If the reason for massaging one another is such that it is as each friend helping the other to relax and feel good, then why even bother to include the very shortly timed pretenses at the ends of one another's massages that are no more than false intentions rather than just the massages, if not for some other underlying reasons, of which are pretty apparent and quite likely. Although previously, on several occasions that similar situations apparently went somewhat further, it seemed apparent that both seemed to enjoy those similar situations quite a bit.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, altruiste said:

they are useless, it's 2 chicks, they do nothing except do without the cream and waddle, they are useless 

Always nice to see someone with a constructive point of view take the time out of their hectic schedule to contribute such pearls of wisdom to us unworthy people .🤪 How can we ever repay you ? 😹

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Apparently, Leora does not always seem to have as much concern to make sure her bed is made shortly after she wakes and gets up like she always used to seem to. I suppose there being a concern for her of her presence being elsewhere does not leave her with as much time anymore like she once seemed to have had.