Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Eaney meany miney moe...grab sleeping beauties Leora or Malia by a toe...if either hollers let it go...if neither does, grab another toe. 🙂

If neither hollers, keep moving further up the leg to see if they do... 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Although I wasn't able to check the apartment as much today to see if anything of unusal or more significant interest than usual may have been occurring, or seeming that something of such could have been a good possibility of occurring soon there, the times when I was able to check in there, it appeared that there was not as much time spent in indulging of smoking shisha out on the balcony by the two friends, as much as has been spent doing so lately there. I commend the two friends for choosing to not indulge in as much smoking as they have seemed to have been doing there lately.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Here is the definition of your most famous line, I think you might need to rethink how you this line:

An interaction between two heterosexual female friends that causes them to appear to be lesbian partners. Very enjoyable for all.
Maddie and I began massaging each other's tits in Taco Bell, causing others to stare with awe at our pseudo-lesbianism.

Fuck the Urban Dictionary. Look up the word psuedo in a real dictionary; "false, pretended, artificial, fake, phoney or phony.....".