Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Before you write your normal bullshit perhaps you should check your facts,..Whilst I didn’t accuse you of using the words whore and prostitute they had nevertheless been used more than once by certain members, Perhaps if you concentrated on what others were saying instead of trying to score points through sarcasm, innuendo and supposition you may just get your facts right instead of having to distort them to suit your warped narrative.  You might even be more appreciated. 

How did management getting involved as you put it backfire on certain people, I see no evidence of it, perhaps again it’s a figment of your fertile  imagination.

My thoughts regarding you and vice versa will be academic soon, as after September 1 I for one will no longer frequent this forum, it has run its course in my opinion and the new format is to my mind a regressive step .....I shall miss the banter and friendship contributed by certain members ...perhaps even your sarcasm and occasional attempts at humour , but I doubt it.

I will not respond to anymore of your remarks, but by all means write as much distorted garbage as makes you happy.

If you're having trouble getting that "ignore" function to work, I'd be happy to help you get it right.

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

but shes stuck with that now, she cant think i will curl my hair today or well, anything

I wouldn't be so sure about that my friend. She has been known to get a few unusual hair styles done in the distant past, only to have it undone within a day or so.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that my friend. She has been known to get a few unusual hair styles done in the distant past, only to have it undone within a day or so.

then shes wasted her money, im sure it wasnt cheap. she could have bought some more white tshirts lol

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

as after September 1 I for one will no longer frequent this forum, it has run its course in my opinion and the new format is to my mind a regressive step

I'm sorry to hear this Jimbo but I fear there will be many that will follow in your footsteps!!

15 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

then shes wasted her money, im sure it wasnt cheap. she could have bought some more white tshirts lol

If she paid to have it done and has it undone not long after, yes it could be considered as a waste of money to some. But, you know how some younger generation folks can be when it comes to things such as money as well as how women can be about lots of different matters in life. There is also a possibility that they may know someone who does hair there for a living and have become friends enough with them that they were given substantial discounts or possibly not have even been charged at all.