B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #8 (August)

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

These two guys wouldn't know what to do with a sexual dynamo like Masha. Although watching Masha with the last few guys she had to be seriously disappointed. Shit, she may have completely moved to the lesbian side. lol

The girls could handle her quite nicely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

A&L&K and Masha go visit Nelly ?

I'm constantly hearing about visits to Nelly's house, but the logic of this scenario totally escapes me. It seems to me if Nelly is in charge, which I concede is a possibility, why would she constantly have these people  over to her house where there are no cameras, unless she's serving two masters. To my logic this is anti- voyeur to say the least. Seems like a poor way to run a business but ,in all honesty, I don't mind the 3 musketeers being absent. 🤔

10 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I'm constantly hearing about visits to Nelly's house, but the logic of this scenario totally escapes me. It seems to me if Nelly is in charge, which I concede is a possibility, why would she constantly have these people  over to her house where there are no cameras, unless she's serving two masters. To my logic this is anti- voyeur to say the least. Seems like a poor way to run a business but ,in all honesty, I don't mind the 3 musketeers being absent. 🤔

People like to think there are a bunch of RLC sex parties happening off screen that would make zero sense business wise. Its just how it is whenever someone is off screen they are at an orgy or having wild sex according to some.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

it was speculation on my part, therefore "?"
Nelly seems to have some administrative duties for Barca Arpatments, I don't know which ones
But she also has a private life, she gets visits from friends, why not?
Maybe something was discussed that is not intended for the public

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it was speculation on my part, therefore "?"
Nelly seems to have some administrative duties for Barca Arpatments, I don't know which ones
But she also has a private life, she gets visits from friends, why not?
Maybe something was discussed that is not intended for the public

It wasn't my intention to single you out. That was a general question as a matter of fact I didn't realize it was your post. I never want to offend anyone and that isn't why i posed the question. Even if something was discussed not intended for the public it still would not be a prudent way to run this kind of business. Wouldn't you agree?

Edited by rosey 1
misspell

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

It wasn't my intention to single you out. That was a general question as a matter of fact I didn't realize it was your post. I never want to offend anyone and that isn't why i posed the question. Even if something was discussed not intended for the public it still would be a prudent way to run this kind of business. Wouldn't you agree?

it is OK
And of course I get annoyed when the residents suddenly disappear and nobody knows why