B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #8 (August)

Noldus

18 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

So then maybe, she ISN'T taking pills...? I mean how does one make an assumption and then go off that assumption as truth, then use that truth just to criticize someone?

Did you think that I criticize? I have said that I wonder. 

Seems like every time I look at the thumbnails of this apartment I see Bonnie and Rama in their bedroom. Even during the day. This is tragic for all of them as well as the paying members. Why not open a temp apartment for them. I'm more than certain they can find another apartment to rent.

• Like 1

It's such a goddamn travesty that we have this once in a lifetime moment with Masha the most adventurous girl visiting the B5 apartment with two of the most boring couples occupying it.

Just to complete the trifecta I'd love to see Masha in B1, just to be able to see her in it one time.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's such a goddamn travesty that we have this once in a lifetime moment with Masha the most adventurous girl visiting the B5 apartment with two of the most boring couples occupying it.

Just to complete the trifecta I'd love to see Masha in B1, just to be able to see her in it one time.

These two guys wouldn't know what to do with a sexual dynamo like Masha. Although watching Masha with the last few guys she had to be seriously disappointed. Shit, she may have completely moved to the lesbian side. lol