B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #8 (August)

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The amount of people isn't the issue when two people are always the ones who are toxic and nasty. We've had two couples living with each other for over 3 years now and none of them have had as shit of an attitude as Bonnie.

Please note that I said "IMHO"! I respect yours as well...👍

N&B took over management duties for RLC
This also includes resolving crises and conflicts between the actors
Now they are in the right Arpartment They can show whether you are suitable as a manager for this job

Le 30/08/2020 à 02:51, moules a dit :

De la rediffusion, Masha et Nellie arrivent à B5, la température est devenue plus froide qu'elle ne l'était lors de leur première sortie, ils doivent donc emprunter des vestes. Nellie emprunte une veste en jean au placard d'Alex. Alors que Masha prend une veste dans le placard d'Alex, Kim et Nellie la regardent. Nellie commence à jouer avec le cul de Kim, et Kim fait la même chose avec le cul de Nellie. Ce n'était certainement pas la première fois qu'ils attrapaient le cul de l'autre de cette manière. 

Je dirais donc que Kim est toujours sur la liste de paie.

Bonnie et Rama sont-ils ukrainiens? Rama n'a pas l'air d'être originaire d'Ukraine ou de Russie occidentale.

non il est martien

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, rado07 said:

where did everyone go?
Meeting somewhere, barbeque in B4 or appraisal of the renovation work on the villa??

in view of the clothes that Nelly and Bonnie wore tonight, I would say more that they go out in a restaurant