Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

Am I alone or does the sight of Leora and Malia laying and caressing each other turn up the heat index to the max temperature. I don’t know if Leora feels any sense of physical stimulation however as a viewer watching Malia slowly caressing Leora’s chest and belly with her fingertips and gentle strokes is the absolutely the best on RLC. I would love for once to have Leora just close her eyes and get lost in the moment. 😌

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I am going to try to send Malia a psychic signal...”Malia, slide your fingers inside Leora’s bra slowly run your fingertips over her nipples”. P.S. Sliding your hand inside the waistband of her shorts will work as well. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Think it's not allergy. Some girl stuff have some abrasives - like small parts of...I dont know sand, glass(hehe) or whatever. It's for peeling the skin. Those spots are mechanical injuries. The queen has some of them as well. I guess she didnt try as much as her girlfriend, hehe.

Anyway - they will be ok in a day or 2. We might as well... 😉

Kiss to both of them on every little hurt spot! 🙂

Cheers!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

Those upper thigh bruises on Leora look to be fingerprints dug in during some playtime

No it´s not,you´ve obviously have´n´t been here earlier this evening when they both put on some honey on their legs,after they had showered those marks began to appear,mostly on Malia´s legs:I think she got some sorts of

reaction of some kind,maybe allergic to it so even Leora got some.This is just insinuation your coming with,you should try and get fact before you make a statement of this kind.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, BearHug said:

Martin Luther King had a dream, so why shouldn’t I 🙂

Dear BearHug,I don´t know how much you have been watching our girls in the past but I can say this.If nothing occur before 12.00pm,then nothing going to happen.So now it´s to late.Let´s hope it will be soon we will

have a massage time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1