Back by popular demand: Girl's Secret Fantasy Diary!

woodworker

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Quote: "sometimes i secretly dream of being a sugar baby and being able to pay my way through art college"

Please. At least go for a minor in Accounting. All the "artist" girl squirrels I ever dated pillaged my psyche. You keep this up, and you'll be as psychologically lethal to a male as is Leora, and break more hearts that you could imagine...

Some men, like Squirrel, have a bit of a problem dealing with a girlfriend who is an artist. Paul does, in particular, obviously.

No, so go for Accounting. That way you have access to Sugar Daddy's account and he won't even know what happened...

Dear diary,

sometimes i secretly dream of being a sugar baby and being able to pay my way through art college by hanging out with old men and hopefully not having sex with them.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being a sugar baby, the guys want to have sex with you, not just look at you and pay the bills.

Dear diary,

sometimes i secretly dream of being a sugar baby and being able to pay my way through art college by hanging out with old men and hopefully not having sex with them.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being a sugar baby, the guys want to have sex with you, not just look at you and pay the bills.

only a younger sugar daddy wants sex. Older ones just want company they dont have the need to have sex

Guest Squirrel

only a younger sugar daddy wants sex. Older ones just want company they dont have the need to have sex

Hey tgb: if only she knew ;)

Let's just say that a long life of experience leads to a certain amount of patience and a broader appreciation; it does not snuff the fire.

Wow,.. What a flop this idea turned out to be. Not exactly the same sort of success story that that filthy juvenile diatribe 'Fifty Shades of Grey' had garnered.

For all the girls out there, outside of Kitten, there hasn't been one other girl to share their secret little kinky desires with us.

But then, like I said before,.. Location is everything. And I don't know how many young girls would even care to wander into the 'Old Dudes Board' to even see our encouraging sign post.

Oh well,.. Too bad, it could have been fun for them as well as for us.

Maybe a "Girls Confessional" would have worked better, with Father Woodie presiding over our guilt laden little lassies, as they pour out their heart and tears and confess. "Oh Father Woodie, I wish I had a boyfriend that would just take the initiative sometimes, and would just fuck me on the floor, or maybe throw me across the kitchen table when I would start to act up like a little bitch sometimes." "Oh, What can I do?" "What can I do?" "I'm so desperate anymore."