Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

The girls spend a good part of their nights somewhere else. 

I think in no other apartment is it so obvious that the residents have their private life somewhere else and perform a cheap show for the cameras. 

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

The girls spend a good part of their nights somewhere else. 

I think in no other apartment is it so obvious that the residents have their private life somewhere else and perform a cheap show for the cameras. 

Amy & Ariana are doing the same thing. they spend a lot more time outside than they do in their apartments. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Maybe the smartest thing you ever said. 🤣

Seriously, I think you are aware that I am just telling the truth about this silly show girls. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Maybe the smartest thing you ever said. 🤣

Seriously, I think you are aware that I am just telling the truth about this silly show girls. 

It's definitely has more substance than anything you've ever said.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

Amy & Ariana are doing the same thing. they spend a lot more time outside than they do in their apartments. 

Yeah, you're right. 

I am not a fan of the GOV concept. It's just as bullshit as what Malia and Leora are doing in this apartment. Only that there sometimes is a good girl or two in the GOV cast. 

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

It's definitely has more substance than anything you've ever said.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face.

I don't know what else to tell you. You're the one acting like a little kid. 

Seriously, I think you are aware that I am just telling the truth about this silly show girls. I think at least you should admit that. 

• Like 1

Seriously, I think you are aware that I am just telling the truth about this silly show girls. I think at least you should admit that. 

No I'm not the one watching the girls and then crying 😢 that the shows are fake. Obviously you don't know what that even means.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just because they are not doing what you want does not make what they're doing fake.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Just because they are not doing what you want does not make what they're doing fake.

What makes it fake is that the girls do what they think their fans want to see. 

This is the source of all this pseudo lesbian bullshit, whether in this apartment or in the GOV apartments. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1