Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

These two girls are straight. They have thier real life outside and just give silly shows for the camera. 

This is the new RLC. A rip-off.

I agree and it's sad that Leora and her 'best-friend', who has been trained very nicely, to lower herself also, has help this apartment to become just a carbon copy of every other apartment doing the same thing, so you confuse people, explain why is not a carbon copy, or just flash your confuse symbols, because we all know your shortcomings

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Me likes when Leora and Malia's feelings for one another are expressed ! 😍

Since I don't use confused symbols, out of respect for the person that's writing the comments, I will have to disagree, because I really don't see best friends stripping down totally nude, and then climbing into bed and Performing sexually acts on each other, but what I do see is no different then two people agreeing to go on stage and perform sexually Acts for money, so there's no 'feelings' behind this, it's money behind this, but personally it's just disturbing to me, seeing two best friends doing this just for money, that's the only reason why I cannot look at it, now imagine your sister out there that had nowhere to go, but was offered a roof over their head, but the only requirement is that you have to perform sexually for that opportunity, and yes when this innocent shy person moved in, everyone eventually was anxious to see her bate, which is a natural thing people do, but it's not natural when your innocent friend moves in then her new requirements is to start performing sexually only to maintain her residence there, okay maybe their actions and reasons of doing this is different than what I'm thinking, but I see it differently, that's why it will always look disturbing to me, just my opinion, nothing more nothing less

• Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Since I don't use confused symbols, out of respect for the person that's writing the comments, I will have to disagree, because I really don't see best friends stripping down totally nude, and then climbing into bed and Performing sexually acts on each other, but what I do see is no different then two people agreeing to go on stage and perform sexually Acts for money, so there's no 'feelings' behind this, it's money behind this, but personally it's just disturbing to me, seeing two best friends doing this just for money, that's the only reason why I cannot look at it, now imagine your sister out there that had nowhere to go, but was offered a roof over their head, but the only requirement is that you have to perform sexually for that opportunity, and yes when this innocent shy person moved in, everyone eventually was anxious to see her bate, which is a natural thing people do, but it's not natural when your innocent friend moves in then her new requirements is to start performing sexually only to maintain her residence there, okay maybe their actions and reasons of doing this is different than what I'm thinking, but I see it differently, that's why it will always look disturbing to me, just my opinion, nothing more nothing less

I hate it that you feel that way e, and it may be quite likely that both of the participants do as well since the only things they have ever done was decided to offer one another something that was different than when they themselves were seeming to intimately sensually satisfy themselves individually. Both being attractive women who are also longtime close friends, who have chosen to occasionally allow one another to be sensually stimulated by the others hand, just as each would if they were doing it themselves. No more, or no less. Besides them being attractive women, I for one happen to think it's quite nice for them to be as close and trusting of friends as that.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I hate it that you feel that way e, and it may be quite likely that both of the participants do as well since the only things they have ever done was decided to offer one another something that was different than when they themselves were seeming to intimately sensually satisfy themselves individually. Both being attractive women who are also longtime close friends, who have chosen to occasionally allow one another to be sensually stimulated by the others hand, just as each would if they were doing it to themselves. No more, or no less. Besides them being attractive women, I for one happen to think it's quite nice for them to be as close and trusting of friends as that.  

First off thanks so much for actually responding, instead of responding with this stupid confused symbol, but before I rush off to work, I just like to say, everyone has in their life a best friend, so I like to thank if your best friend approaches you in Secret to request that you and him get together to perform a sexual act, or just sexually rubbing each other, I cannot believe that would be okay with you, that's why I see this as not feelings for each other, but just a way of enhancing their presence on here to make more money, and if I find that my friend was having Gay Thoughts, I will encourage him to go find a person that's actually is gay, and I will support that person  but not pretend to be gay just to make more money

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic