Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

It would be foolish to state that I am gone forever, " Never say Never " 

Things might improve sometime in the future, in which case I would be back watching her in a flash....But not the way I see the apartment and the tenants developing at the moment, I can spend my time and money on far more rewarding projects.

I am preparing myself for the inevitable " withdrawal symptoms " in the best way possible, Tomorrow morning I fly out to the beautiful Caribbean for six weeks of no Covid 19 and no RLC, but CC will be a daily 15 minute browse.

Fair exchange, and definitely great " value for money " ✈️ 😎 🌴 ☀️ 🥂 

Can you get me in your case  jimbo I would be a good investment in the Caribbean they won't have seen the likes of me before ace wanker and all that

11 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Can you get me in your case  jimbo I would be a good investment in the Caribbean they won't have seen the likes of me before ace wanker and all that

Chris! They would laugh at the size of your cock mate.🙀

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Chris! They would laugh at the size of your cock mate.🙀

That's true some of them coloured guys are quite big       now I'm thinking if leora got with a big black man    Aussie would have to send me them tissue's that's it.       trousers down

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's never been about money Aussie, It's about principle and fair returns for my investments.....Which is precisely why I can afford to go to the Caribbean for six weeks, return for Christmas and then back to the Caribbean again in January until the end of March.

Watching Leora this past 7 years has been a very good investment as far as I am concerned, always a good dividend returned.

But unfortunately her situation is to me at the moment a case of diminishing returns...Time for me to get out at the top and wait to see if the bounce occurs later with an opportunity to reinvest.

My decision in no way lessens my admiration for Leora....She has always been and always will be in my mind a very special woman.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's never been about money Aussie, It's about principle and fair returns for my investments.....Which is precisely why I can afford to go to the Caribbean for six weeks, return for Christmas and then back to the Caribbean again in January until the end of March.

Your a very lucky man Jimbo.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Your a very lucky man Jimbo.

Yes I am Auss, but I made my own luck in life....No one ever gave me fuck all, and I had a roller coaster ride, everything from serving nine years in Britain's finest regiment, to being a construction labourer, working in personal protection for rich pampered arseholes, serving a short spell of incarceration, set up and failed in two previous business ventures, and finally became a partner in a successful business...

Hence, I don't ever expect anything for nothing, always appreciative of people's work ethic, and speak my mind, but always prepared to apologise if wrong. 

It's served me well.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Het gaat nooit om geld Aussie, het gaat om principe en eerlijke opbrengsten voor mijn investeringen ..... Dat is precies waarom ik het me kan veroorloven om zes weken naar het Caribisch gebied te gaan, terug te keren met Kerstmis en dan weer terug naar het Caribisch gebied in januari tot eind maart.

Leora zal verdrietig zijn dat je niet meer wil investeren in haar😪

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes I am Auss, but I made my own luck in life....No one ever gave me fuck all, and I had a roller coaster ride, everything from serving nine years in Britain's finest regiment, to being a construction labourer, working in personal protection for rich pampered arseholes, serving a short spell of incarceration, set up and failed in two previous business ventures, and finally became a partner in a successful business...

Hence, I don't ever expect anything for nothing, always appreciative of people's work ethic, and speak my mind, but always prepared to apologise if wrong. 

It's served me well.

Jimbo you are a star can i wrie a book and make a film about you i will just have a cameo roll

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It would be foolish to state that I am gone forever, " Never say Never " 

Things might improve sometime in the future, in which case I would be back watching her in a flash....But not the way I see the apartment and the tenants developing at the moment, I can spend my time and money on far more rewarding projects.

I am preparing myself for the inevitable " withdrawal symptoms " in the best way possible, Tomorrow morning I fly out to the beautiful Caribbean for six weeks of no Covid 19 and no RLC, but CC will be a daily 15 minute browse.

Fair exchange, and definitely great " value for money " ✈️ 😎 🌴 ☀️ 🥂 

jimbo I think your money will be in your pocket for a long time to come, because things aren't going to change until Malia goes back to Russia or Leora takes back control of her own life in the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1