Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

If you remember a couple months ago Leora even demonstrate another dildo,the black one with the cross on it´s head and even demonstrate how it sounded and they were both laughing and giggling about it and the latest black dildo Leora bought,the black one she took out yesterday,when they came home that day she put it at the kitchen table so Malia could see it so Malia is well aware that Leora is using them.

Yes, remember that mid week, unpacking the shopping and suddenly this was produced!

There's no doubt she will have seen it since, every time she opens that drawer to take her watch out, it's there! 😃

So M won't just grab it i'm sure, she would ask first if she ever wants to. Time will tell!

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There's no doubt she will have seen it since, every time she opens that drawer to take her watch out, it's there! 😃

So M won't just grab it i'm sure, she would ask first if she ever wants to. Time will tell!

I think there is a difference between knowing Leora has them, and being able to use them and feel comfortable in front of someone else....Perhaps Leora was just breaking the ice..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think there is a difference between knowing Leora has them, and being able to use them and feel comfortable in front of someone else....Perhaps Leora was just breaking the ice..

Oh goes without saying yeah, and perhaps that's why she did it. But it could also be the only time it happens too.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Absolutely!!

That was a great sketch series!

Sorry that's really random 😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Great, great massage again from the girls. ☺️

But honesty must prevail as ever. Maila, sweetheart, i know for sure that the 17,000 text messages you are sending are of nothing, and is kind of spoiling the atmos right now. Totally in fact. 🙁

IT. CAN. WAIT.

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Great, great massage again from the girls. 😀

But honesty must prevail as ever. Maila, sweetheart, i know for sure that the 17,000 text messages you are sending are of nothing, and is kind of spoiling the atmos right now. Totally in fact. 🙁

IT. CAN. WAIT.

Unless you know exactly who she's talking to or talking about I don't think we should criticize. It could be of importance to her. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1