Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They are all very real 😂  we had three very real shows tonight. 🤣

at least in those other real shows they are not afraid to kiss each other when they are playing lesbians 😁

BY all means, if you are happy with their shows. The keys words you used " PLAYING " lesbians.  Which tells me 

that you consider their activities are also pseudo lesbian shows . 

What you don't seem to comprehend is that it does not bother me if the tenants activities are " REAL " in your terms, or not !

Bottom line it comes down to who you prefer to watch !  😊

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

TBH I believe Leora still has the best body amongst all RLC girls, and she is a beautiful girl. I love to watch her, but these shows are just too repetitive for my taste. I wonder why she never invites any other girl to her apartment. 

Keep wondering, or ask her, Perhaps she will tell you.  Perhaps also she does not need a half a dozen other girls in her apartment to create an activity !!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

BY all means, if you are happy with their shows. The keys words you used " PLAYING " lesbians.  Which tells me 

that you consider their activities are also pseudo lesbian shows . 

What you don't seem to comprehend is that it does not bother me if the tenants activities are " REAL " in your terms, or not !

Bottom line it comes down to who you prefer to watch !  😊

I am not a big fan of this kind of shows. I watch them if it involves a new girl or it's at least has some interesting elements in it. when Leora and Malia started this I was watching them with interest, but when they did the same routine many many times I got bored with their shows. I know Leora is a creative girl, I am sure she can do better than this. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am not a big fan of this kind of shows. I watch them if it involves a new girl or it's at least has some interesting elements in it. when Leora and Malia started this I was watching them with interest, but when they did the same routine many many times I got bored with their shows. I know Leora is a creative girl, I am sure she can do better than this. 

Everything you describe can be found anywhere on the internet. There's nothing remotely unique about that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

Keep wondering, or ask her, Perhaps she will tell you.  Perhaps also she does not need a half a dozen other girls in her apartment to create an activity !!

I don't have her contact info, otherwise I would have asked her. but there is a chance that she might read this forum, who knows 🤓

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I'm with you on this one...I rarely watch these shows or similar shows in the Barca apts  anymore either, but I suppose at least they insert fingers and objects into orifices...like now, whereas Leora and Malia are always sorta superficial, and just skim the surface...barely any hint of a finger half disappearing from view 😏
Has Malia ever seen Leora's dildos?

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Evidently your idea of Leora " doing better than this " does not agree with Leora's personal tenets. There are many ways to solve your boredom problem.

Rather than being a broken record with your complaining. Expecting her to change !  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm with you on this one...I rarely watch these shows or similar shows in the Barca apts  anymore either, but I suppose at least they insert fingers and objects into orifices...like now, whereas Leora and Malia are always sorta superficial, and just skim the surface...barely any hint of a finger half disappearing from view 😏
Has Malia ever seen Leora's dildos?

Yes Malia has seen Leora's dildos, in fact one day Leora was showing them to Malia.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Evidently your idea of Leora " doing better than this " does not agree with Leora's personal tenets. There are many ways to solve your boredom problem.

Rather than being a broken record with your complaining. Expecting her to change !  

I can leave as may comments as I like, that's absolutely none of you business.  

• Haha 3