Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

18 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Part of the whole argument that keeps popping up now is just that - People who want to see more between them, and others who consider it all fake and think what happens already is over the top. The view count proves the formula is winning! The girls will only do what they are comfortable with, something i'm sure you'll agree, and other things are perhaps too much for them to do. So we can only see what we do see and will only see that. But of course what you say is correct, the cams would fry in seconds!

Even after many years I get confused by the replay popularity situation....Yes they may be popular scenes, but do they mean that whoever is in the top 10 are in fact the most popular tenants.

I ask the question in all sincerity and based on a hypothesis.

Is the popularity of a tenant based on number of clicks on the replay toggle or the length of time spent on that replay.

An example:  Numerous people, let’s imagine 100, click on a particular scene but although on thumbnails lt looked interesting, when it was watched for 1 minute it was boring in their opinion so they click on the next one with a similar reaction until all those particular thumbnails are exhausted...If there were 10 thumbnails watched by 100 people for 1 minute thats one thousand man minutes watching time between 100 people.

If on the other hand 5 of the thumbnails of a lower rated tenant were watched by 30 people who then found them interesting and unique enough to watch for 20  minutes then that would equate to 5x 30 x20  making a total of. 3000 man minutes..

Which tenant is therefor the more popular ?

An honest and sincere question, looking for an unbiased honest and sincere answer.

I know who I find popular but I am biased.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Even after many years I get confused by the replay popularity situation....Yes they may be popular scenes, but do they mean that whoever is in the top 10 are in fact the most popular tenants.

I ask the question in all sincerity and based on a hypothesis.

Is the popularity of a tenant based on number of clicks on the replay toggle or the length of time spent on that replay.

An example:  Numerous people, let’s imagine 100, click on a particular scene but although on thumbnails lt looked interesting, when it was watched for 1 minute it was boring in their opinion so they click on the next one with a similar reaction until all those particular thumbnails are exhausted...If there were 10 thumbnails watched by 100 people for 1 minute thats one thousand man minutes watching time between 100 people.

If on the other hand 5 of the thumbnails of a lower rated tenant were watched by 30 people who then found them interesting and unique enough to watch for 20  minutes then that would equate to 5x 30 x20  making a total of. 3000 man minutes..

Which tenant is therefor the more popular ?

An honest and sincere question, looking for an unbiased honest and sincere answer.

I know who I find popular but I am biased.

I think the replay stuff is based off what was being watched at the time it was live. I don't think you can influence the the order of replay by watching different replays. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The answer is - I don't know!

Theories abound that replay thumbs are at times "Manipulated", suggesting a scene is being watched more than it actually is, no idea if that's true or not. What i have noticed recently anyway, is that if you click on a thumbnail, the point where it starts is often right at the end of that scene, which looks quite odd. I think that it does go off length of time rather than the amount of hits - A group of people could get together and click on an empty room each minute for 2 hours, and then that would be top replay. That wouldn't make sense would it? People would think - Quite rightly - How and why is an empty room THE most watched replay?

So it must be down to time rather than single hits. Different, i would suggest, to 'Live' hits.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

I think the replay stuff is based off what was being watched at the time it was live. I don't think you can influence the the order of replay by watching different replays. 

Now that's a good theory!

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Now that's a good theory!

I also think the empty room thing can be explained by how many cameras a person has opened at one time. I use to have 4 or 5 open at the same time trying to keep up with Leora in the old apartment when she would move around a lot so I didn't miss anything when recording. This is just one example I can think of. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Oh yeah, waiting for someone to come in, yes, that's why you often cam 1 will be in view when no one is home.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh yeah, waiting for someone to come in, yes, that's why you often cam 1 will be in view when no one is home.

Or the motion detection of the cameras picks up curtains blowing. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Or the motion detection of the cameras picks up curtains blowing. 

That's murder! The other night cam 10 was lit up all the time, and i originally couldn't work out why.

It was the smoke from her Joss stick directly underneath.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not knowing how multiple pc's. tablets, etc. from the same IP address, affect the replay systems. I know when I am watching the same scene on both of my pc's at the same time. Both of which are receiving the signal from the same source. There are many times that one pc will be up to fifteen seconds ahead, of the other.

I also will leave one pc, as you said, on cam 1 while doing something completely different on the other pc. I also often leave one pc, as you said, waiting on cam 1. While doing something completely different on the other. What does RLC count IP addresses, or hard drives. If  they are like Windows, they can track every individual hard drive that is associated with a single IP address.

When it is all said and done. No, I do not know for sure. But, I can not help to believe that there is a relevant factor, regarding views, versus priority location, in the replays.

I can tell you for sure. If, Leora, and Malia are involved in mutual massages, bates, or just enjoying each others company. At least one of my pc's will be homed in on their activities.  😊 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

9 hours ago, scutus said:

Not knowing how multiple pc's. tablets, etc. from the same IP address, affect the replay systems. I know when I am watching the same scene on both of my pc's at the same time. Both of which are receiving the signal from the same source. There are many times that one pc will be up to fifteen seconds ahead, of the other.

I also will leave one pc, as you said, on cam 1 while doing something completely different on the other pc. I also often leave one pc, as you said, waiting on cam 1. While doing something completely different on the other. What does RLC count IP addresses, or hard drives. If  they are like Windows, they can track every individual hard drive that is associated with a single IP address.

When it is all said and done. No, I do not know for sure. But, I can not help to believe that there is a relevant factor, regarding views, versus priority location, in the replays.

I can tell you for sure. If, Leora, and Malia are involved in mutual massages, bates, or just enjoying each others company. At least one of my pc's will be homed in on their activities.  😊 

Oh since they changed over from Flash, the cams may load quicker, but if i have 2-cam on, then one can be a good 8,9 seconds behind the other. Each cam in the same room is different times. 

What would happen if you have 4-Cam on, and each is the same room? Does that count as one hit or four? This is what no one can know isn't it.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh since

Oh since they changed over from Flash, the cams may load quicker, but if i have 2-cam on, then one can be a good 8,9 seconds behind the other. Each cam in the same room is different times. 

What would happen if you have 4-Cam on, and each is the same room? Does that count as one hit or four? This is what no one can know isn't it.

I can understand that from cam to cam at source. But what I am referring to. Is pc to pc, with both getting the signal from the same modem, at my house.

I also noticed that when you hover over a cam number to see what is happening. A high percentage of time, what is shown, is ahead of the actual action in that room.

Duh !!   I will let the tech youngsters explain it. 😊

• Like 3