Something to Ponder

TBG 150

Okay tech geniuses... Here's one for you to wonder about for a second or two.

When you close out the webpage that any animated meme or .gif file, does the file go inanimate of does it continue on and on into infinitum?

Similar to the age old question as to whether the light goes out in the refrigerator when you close the door. Duhhh!

17 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Okay tech geniuses... Here's one for you to wonder about for a second or two.

When you close out the webpage that any animated meme or .gif file, does the file go inanimate of does it continue on and on into infinitum?

Similar to the age old question as to whether the light goes out in the refrigerator when you close the door. Duhhh!

LMAO  you must really be bored to come up with a question like that!  I would imagine as long as there is a will, there is a way and because of that I believe it goes on into infinitum as long as there is an internet.  I'm probably wrong because i'm just shooting from the hip with that theory....but am I?  It's like the age old question, if a tree falls in the woods and there is nobody around to hear it, does it still make a sound?  Or, just how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck chucked on wood?  Or, how far can a dog run into the woods?  Or, just what the hell is 4 corpulent porpoises?  What the hell is 5,000 Macedonians in a full battle array?  That should keep you busy for a few minutes LMAO

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you are one funny sumbitch Foamy T!  I bet you were well loved by most if not all of the girls in your high school just because of your humor/wit !!

Sadly I was competing against good guitar players, drug dealers, and rich guys with really nice Jaguars. They got laid with little effort.

The there are the women who enjoy biker dudes...

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sadly I was competing against good guitar players, drug dealers, and rich guys with really nice Jaguars. They got laid with little effort.

The there are the women who enjoy biker dudes...

I understand, not sure if I believe all that malarkey though.  You are a sharp individual and a lot of women I know really like that in a man and they love to laugh and that's where the funny, witty side of you comes in.  I'm sure you did alright back in the day.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand, not sure if I believe all that malarkey though.  You are a sharp individual and a lot of women I know really like that in a man and they love to laugh and that's where the funny, witty side of you comes in.  I'm sure you did alright back in the day.

Only on Thursdays. And that premature joke came from Jay London. That guy's hilarious.

• Haha 1