DID YOU KNOW???

Guest Squirrel

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today marks the anniversary of Hitler's European tour, now known as WW2, which started in Poland in 1939.  If only Churchill had been around earlier, although he did warn against appeasement and no one listened.

It's also the 10th anniversary of the Beslan school crisis, when armed terrorists took hundreds of school children and adults hostage in the Russian town of Beslan.

Hey Ozi: It's still today for me. (That's tomorrow for you, but you're standing upside down, so it hardly matters.  :D)

Also, on this day in history, in 1951, Australia, New Zealand and the United States signed the ANZUS Treaty, a mutual defense pact.

I wonder if Obama will honor it.

Hey Ozi: It's still today for me. (That's tomorrow for you, but you're standing upside down, so it hardly matters.  :D)

Also, on this day in history, in 1951, Australia, New Zealand and the United States signed the ANZUS Treaty, a mutual defense pact.

We will as we should, but not for the right reasons. Abbott will honour it because Obama told him to.

Was that your today and my tomorrow or my today and your yesterday?

My last post here was supposed was supposed to have been about the Huey and how it changed the way we do battle, but the way I wrote it, it became more about the Vets than the Huey so I left the video clip out so as not to detract from them.

Now if it had been solely about the Huey, this is what you would have got:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBd1hBT9vNc