DID YOU KNOW???

Guest Squirrel

... and while he was there, he said he never heard of that "Jonathan Gruber."  Just like Reid and Pelosi, "Who? Don't know who that is!"  Well, until all the videos of them heaping praise on Gruber start to surface.  Off to the wood chipper with all of them.

"BBzzzzztt!"  Problem solved.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case the critics think I'm picking on Obama just for the hell of it, this is some of the bullshit he promoted and spouted during his trip to Brisbane.

He started off by trying to hijack the forum on economics by trying to promote global warming as a major, if not the major, topic. In fairness, it did get a mention in the final document produced, but just a mention. The reason was that he was trying to point score by pushing his handshake deal with the Chinese President, Xi Jiping, to introduce 'serious' emission controls from both China and America.

All the Greenies and tree huggers were creaming themselves, thinking they had won some sort of victory for the planet.

Obama promised that the US would cut 2005 emissions by 25% before 2025.  China on the other hand will keep increasing emissions till 2030, before it levels out and then starts to reduce. Obama's promise is not binding anyway because the Republicans will block it as they are pissed off that China will continue increasing its emissions for 16 years, till 2030, wiping out any so called savings to the planet that the US might achieve.

What the Greens and tree huggers didn't hear because they were so busy wanking each other has now made them cream themselves from the other end, full blown diarrhoea. 

First off, China didn't promise 20% change to renewable resources, but a reduction in fossil fuels, which actually means nuclear power, a five fold increase to the number of current reactors. Added to that, the US reductions will be a reduction of one fossil fuel, coal, to another fossil fuel, oil. Yes oil pollutes less, but the US increase in oil has come about by fracking, something the Greenies and tree huggers hate more than anything.

In fairness to Obama, there was at least one bigger fuckwit there, our own Prime Minister, Tony Abbot.

"Obama promised that the US would cut 2005 emissions by 25% before 2025.  China on the other hand will keep increasing emissions till 2030, before it levels out and then starts to reduce. Obama's promise is not binding anyway because the Republicans will block it as they are pissed off that China will continue increasing its emissions for 16 years, till 2030, wiping out any so called savings to the planet that the US might achieve."

Do the math!  It makes perfect sense, right?  Oh wait.  But you went to regular school, not AFFIRMATIVE ACTION school.  Sorry.  I guess it doesn't add up if you didn't, you know, go to a school where they didn't just gush over your skin tone. HOPE AND CHANGE HOPE AND CHANGE

GloBall Warming is perfect!  There is nothing about it that does not make its advocates play with their tiny weenies:  There is no limit to what you can steal, once you get everybody anesthetized.  Carbon Units are just a start.  Soon you will have to pay the Carbones (Carbon Mafiosi types) who will visit small businesses and large homes to exact a sort of tribute/protection fee, based on a combination of how wealthy you are and how unlikely it is that you are properly armed.  They will "team" with the water folks who exact a somewhat smaller, but nevertheless omnipresent fee not based on actual usage but on how much "stuff" you have in your yard.  All funded by the central government and staffed by SEIU.  Now there's a great job -- after you grow tired of working the protection racket, you needn't retire.  No, you simply fake some sort of a "work"-related, permanent injury and suck that public teat all the way to the grave (with ratcheted COLA bumps every year).

GO GREEN !!!!

Send those people through the wood chipper -- it'll keep the lawn and your wallet green. 

Global Warming is the biggest lie ever told by politicians across the world. It gives them a reason to tax virtually everything and say they are saving the planet.

If the earth is getting warmer then mankind is at best playing a small part. Carbon has been flowing since the birth of the earth. Without it the world doesn't exist.

In the UK we beat ourselves up constantly about our use of Carbon. We are an island made up of coal, gas and oil. We are sitting on land based oil that needs fracking to extract it but won't allow ourselves to do it because the silly cunt Greens protest. Instead we build hundreds and thousands of windmills that don't work when its not windy and don't work when it is too windy! The stupid windmills litter our green and pleasant land and are slowly spreading around the entire coast of our island. Interestingly the Queen owns the first 12 miles of the whole coast and receives rent for each and every windmill fitted on her land/sea coast.

Despite being built on top of a mass of coal one of our biggest power stations (Drax) now imports wood pellets by the fucking million all the way from North America.

The biggest most evil fucking cunt the world has ever seen, our multi-millionaire ex Prime Minister, Tony Blair made us promise to all but eliminate our use of Carbon by 2025. A promise that is causing many poor people extreme difficulty thanks to the ever rising cost of fuel to keep warm in our cold winters.

All of this to save the planet from a non-existent threat. Oh and just in case you didn't know the UK contributes 2%, yes 2%, yes only 2% of the worlds carbon production. So if the UK never uses fossil fuels ever again then carbon production goes down by 2%. In the meantime China builds a new coal fired power station every single week of the year. They now tell us production will go up and up until at least 2030. Now I'm sure our Chinese friends are totally trustworthy and would never dream of telling the world a pack of lies and would never dream of breaking contracts or break copyright laws or any other little lie that ensures they continue down the capitalist road to a communist utopia. So we are safe in the knowledge that they will eventually save the planet from global warming!!!

Obama is a charlatan. A pretend saviour of the world. He could be a black Tony Blair. Both are self serving liars. The leader of the free world who does nothing to stop the spread of evil Islam. Meanwhile the Middle East Peace envoy Tony Blair makes millions advising rich Arabs how to massage western governments.

Fucking hell that rant using my power hungry PC and contributed another huge amount of carbon being added to the world! Oh no what am I doing. I can hear to Greens banging on my door already. Keep posting guys I might have to go on the run for a while!!!!!

Global Warming is the biggest lie ever told by politicians across the world. It gives them a reason to tax virtually everything and say they are saving the planet.

If the earth is getting warmer then mankind is at best playing a small part. Carbon has been flowing since the birth of the earth. Without it the world doesn't exist.

In the UK we beat ourselves up constantly about our use of Carbon. We are an island made up of coal, gas and oil. We are sitting on land based oil that needs fracking to extract it but won't allow ourselves to do it because the silly cunt Greens protest. Instead we build hundreds and thousands of windmills that don't work when its not windy and don't work when it is too windy! The stupid windmills litter our green and pleasant land and are slowly spreading around the entire coast of our island. Interestingly the Queen owns the first 12 miles of the whole coast and receives rent for each and every windmill fitted on her land/sea coast.

Despite being built on top of a mass of coal one of our biggest power stations (Drax) now imports wood pellets by the fucking million all the way from North America.

The biggest most evil fucking cunt the world has ever seen, our multi-millionaire ex Prime Minister, Tony Blair made us promise to all but eliminate our use of Carbon by 2025. A promise that is causing many poor people extreme difficulty thanks to the ever rising cost of fuel to keep warm in our cold winters.

All of this to save the planet from a non-existent threat. Oh and just in case you didn't know the UK contributes 2%, yes 2%, yes only 2% of the worlds carbon production. So if the UK never uses fossil fuels ever again then carbon production goes down by 2%. In the meantime China builds a new coal fired power station every single week of the year. They now tell us production will go up and up until at least 2030. Now I'm sure our Chinese friends are totally trustworthy and would never dream of telling the world a pack of lies and would never dream of breaking contracts or break copyright laws or any other little lie that ensures they continue down the capitalist road to a communist utopia. So we are safe in the knowledge that they will eventually save the planet from global warming!!!

Obama is a charlatan. A pretend saviour of the world. He could be a black Tony Blair. Both are self serving liars. The leader of the free world who does nothing to stop the spread of evil Islam. Meanwhile the Middle East Peace envoy Tony Blair makes millions advising rich Arabs how to massage western governments.

Fucking hell that rant using my power hungry PC and contributed another huge amount of carbon being added to the world! Oh no what am I doing. I can hear to Greens banging on my door already. Keep posting guys I might have to go on the run for a while!!!!!

But for the fools, this was never about the planet.  It was about controlling the means of production.  That has always been their goal: anarchism, labor strikes, latter-day EPA soirees, mandatory healthcare, global warming.  They didn't care about government per se, the working man per se, the environment per se, nor people's health and well being.  It is and always has been about taking control.  Take control of the means of production, rape domestic industry, reduce jobs, create dependency on government, put everybody on some form of gimmy-gimmy, and they will worship at their masters' puffy, sandaled feet. 

I loved the tape of the school teacher telling her elementary school kids, "When it's a really hot day, that's because of Global Warming -- can YOU say 'global warming'? But when it's a really cold day - that's called Climate Change.  Everybody say 'Climate Change.'"

I need, no, Australia needs, a big, big favour. Now that the Republicans have control could you please curb your President’s overseas spending, as in the money he spends to travel overseas. I know you would probably prefer that he was out of the country so you can get on with fixing it, but we don’t fucking want him back.

One of his bullshit speeches, that tied in with his sloppy hand shake with China, he criticised Australia for not doing more to curb global warming and that we are putting things like The Great Barrier Reef at risk. He said, almost threatened, to come back again, with his kids to see it and hoped it would still be pristine. There’s a reason to blow the fucking thing up.

Now lets just accept for the sake of the argument, that global warming is real and countries are polluting the planet with ‘greenhouse gases’. Of the world’s contributors to this, Australia is number 14 with 1.3%. China, the USA’s new found friend, is number 1 with 22.7% and the good ole USA number 2 with 15.6%.

So if Obama reduced the USA’s contribution by just 10%, and he’s promising double that, that 10% is more than Australia’s total contribution. Obama, fuck off and stay away.

And as for Obama cuddling a wimpy Koala, the worst it could do was piss on him, China’s first lady was filmed cuddling a baby Tassie Devil (my sister’s second born). Only a baby but mean like his uncle, so pretty gutsy effort. Maybe China ain’t that bad after all (certainly the first lady!).

Sorry, Ozmeister, but the Obumbler-in-Thief isn't ours. He's a "Citizen of the Wuuu--rrrld"!!! Or at least, a Kenyan. Anyway, he's not ours, and we're not taking any responsibility for him. In fact, we're willing to trade him for a couple of Army deserters and a box of scuffed-up golf balls.

God Bless Obama!  I am 100% delighted with his Executive Actions!  This is a stroke of genius.  Why?  Well, because in late January 2017, there will be a Republican president and a Republican House of Representatives and a Republican United States Senate.  Then, our new President (a pro-American President for a change), can use Obama's precedent to enact some long overdue necessities (all in the interest of fairness, of course) -- merely with the stroke of his pen:

1.  No person born of a mother who is unlawfully present in the United States at the time of his or her birth shall be a Citizen of the United States unless he or she applies for and is granted citizenship through the normal naturalization process.  Further, no person who can be shown to have entered the United States unlawfully or who has unlawfully remained in the United States beyond his or her visa permit shall be eligible for permanent residency or citizenship for a period of 25 years, except through my new, expanded guest worker program.

2.  The members of the Supreme Court of the United States are overworked.  Therefore, their number shall be increased to 13; I have appointed four new Justices to fill the new vacancies.  I expect the Senate to approve my appointments by voice vote this week.

3.  All federal lands outside our Parks system shall be available for energy production once they have received environmental clearance from my new Department of Energy Development.  In all cases, the approval process shall take no more than 180 days.

4.  No environmental restriction or regulation shall be promulgated to be effective for a period longer than two years, and shall not become law unless it is approved by 2/3 of both houses of the Congress of the United States.  The sunset provision of this Executive Order shall be retroactive to all existing EPA rules, regulations, provisions, forms, and enforcement procedures. 

5.  The United States shall no longer grant visas for tourism, education, or business to citizens of Islamic nations unless said applicants has the sponsorship of a Member of Congress representing the intended visit or intended domicile of the applicant in the United States.

6.  I am sending a proposed bill to Congress for an amendment to our Constitution repealing the Sixteenth Amendment (1913) abolishing the progressive income tax, and replacing it with authorization for a national sales tax on all non-exempt goods and services.  Congress will have the authority to prorate the amount of the tax among the Several States, set the gross percentage of the tax, and provide funds to states who elect to reduce their own domestic sales tax proportionally.  Changes to the tax must come from the House of Representative and must be passed by 2/3 of the Members.  I request that the proposed amendment be ready for presentation to the Several States for ratification within one year.

7.  Any foreign national who commits an act of terror (I will define that term from time to time) in the United States, or upon its citizens or residents, or upon those persons subject to the laws of the United States anywhere in the world shall, when apprehended, be transferred to a location outside the United States where they will be tried by military tribunal.  This new Executive Order applies to all persons who are not diplomats of a recognized foreign nation or to uniformed military personnel employed by a recognized foreign nation.  Offshore detainees shall be permitted legal review of their cases every ten years.

8.  Domestic terrorists (defined elsewhere) shall not be considered criminals but shall be transported in the same manner as provided in EO 7 above.

----

Without Obama setting such a convenient precedent, it would be unseemly for our new (read: real) Commander-in-Chief to take such fast and efficient enactments.