DID YOU KNOW???

Guest Squirrel

Our version of OMG!

Did you know that the British Empire once owned 80% of the horses in the world? Van says so, and this topic was requested by another one of our esteemed members.

But did you also know, that at the time of the first the Spanish visits to the New World, North and South America were home to exactly 0% of the world's horses?

Did you know that the Vertical Assembly Building in Florida is the world's tallest single story structure? And actually has its own weather conditions?

And did you know that the world's largest clit is bigger than many smaller penises? Or should that be "pene"?*

Damn, but CamCaps is way beyond being just informative, it's goddamn educational!

:D

* http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2139/what-is-the-plural-of-penis

I think :pene" is an Italian noodle............LOL.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our version of OMG!

Did you know that the British Empire once owned 80% of the horses in the world? Van says so, and this topic was requested by another one of our esteemed members.

But did you also know, that at the time of the first the Spanish visits to the New World, North and South America were home to exactly 0% of the world's horses?

Did you know that the Vertical Assembly Building in Florida is the world's tallest single story structure? And actually has its own weather conditions?

And did you know that the world's largest clit is bigger than many smaller penises? Or should that be "pene"?*

Damn, but CamCaps is way beyond being just informative, it's goddamn educational!

:D I think "pene" is an Italian Noodle...........LOL !

* http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2139/what-is-the-plural-of-penis

Did you know that the age of consent in Nevada is 16

The age a person can legally consent to sexual activity in the state of Nevada is 16; however, if the adult involved in the sexual act is 21 years of age or older and is a teacher, instructor, professor, administrator, head coach, assistant coach or in certain positions of authority over the minor at an educational institution, it is a crime to have sexual relations with a student under the age of 18. (Unless they are married)

A 16 year old is a "minor" under the laws of the state of Nevada and is under the legal authority of their parent or guardian. There can be other legal risk to adults over the age of 18 who are involved with a minor sexually if the parents pursue legal actions to terminate the relationship.

From sexlaws.org.

The only thing I know about Nevada is that when I cross the state line from California, suddenly my car runs smoothly as if I'm finally on a paved road.

And the purpose of cute females in Nevada is to bring me free drinks when I'm tossing quarters into the draw poker machines.

And I like the food. (I'm referring to Reno, not Vegas, of course. Everything that happened that was good in Vegas left Vegas decades ago...)

Listen, kids. I'm not a conspiracy looney-toon, but major American media announced that a company in Texas dealing with high-level cyber espionage had employees on that plane. This information wasn't retracted; it just disappeared along with that plane. The two stolen passports should also cause a bit of concern; passports always have photo ID now days. Somebody nefarious was on that aircraft.

I suspect the cyper intelligence employees were debriefed and then dispatched, and the plane re-painted for future use.

I've started cleaning out Tasmania:

JACQUI Lambie wants those in Australia who support sharia law to “pack up their bags and get out of here”. 

The Palmer United Party Senator is also calling for them to be kicked off government benefits and not be allowed to vote in this country.

The outspoken Tasmanian, whose recent comments about the threat of a Chinese communist invasion caused a stir, this morning turned her sights on sharia law supporters.

“Anybody that supports Sharia law in Australia should not have the right to vote, should not be given government handouts and should probably pack up their bags and get out of here,” she told reporters in Hobart.

“Anybody supporting or calling for sharia law in Australia can get out. Simple as that.”

Watch this space.