Malia / Leora Two Phones

Aussie_oi_oi

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I have a Samsung S10+ with two sim cards - and both works ok at the same time I see which sim card the call comes in via
Same when I call out, then I choose which SIM card to use.

Oh really, well I guess I must stand corrected then. The only smart phones I've ever owned was a Galaxy S3 and a Galaxy S7. Never have made it past or upgraded from the S7. Thanks for correcting my mistake and letting me know that as I was not aware of it.  

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

it has two slots 😉 

Really wow, I have a mate who has 12 affairs this year and he said something about it. Are we talking about a Samsung?

P.S I know his wife well and I have no idea why he needs to as we all would be more than happy with his wife.

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Really wow, I have a mate who has 12 affairs this year and he said something about it. Are we talking about a Samsung?

P.S I know his wife well and I have no idea why he needs to as we all would be more than happy with his wife.

🤔 That mate didn't happen to be one called Mick Dundee from Walkabout Creek in the northern territory did he mate ? 🙂

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🤔 That mate didn't happen to be one called Mick Dundee from Walkabout Creek in the northern territory did he mate ? 🙂

hehehe "Now That's a Phone" you nailed him.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. What phone, you said something about having a mate who had 12 affairs this year. After all, Ole Mick is pretty slick. 😉

Yes, Tricky Micky indeed.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

🙂 yep... and poor guy 😉

• Haha 1