Malia / Leora Two Phones

Aussie_oi_oi

16 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia always leaves one phone on the bed when she leaves the apartment.

Why Is It So?

18 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why does Malia/ Leora need two phones?

I can't say for sure Aussie, I thought  perhaps one phone is there own and the other provided by reallifecam.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I can't say for sure Aussie, I thought  perhaps one phone is there own and the other provided by reallifecam.

mmm, you don't see it the other apartments. I find it interesting on why you would need two.

24 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't speak for Leora but Malia purchased a new phone recently. She may just be verifying she transferred all the data/ apps she wanted.

mmm

They maybe have one with a prepaid card for use in the EU and when they are out of the apartment.
The other has probably Russian subscribed which they had from before and which they only use on the internet / WIFI

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They maybe have one with a prepaid card for use in the EU and when they are out of the apartment.
The other has probably Russian subscribed which they had from before and which they only use on the internet / WIFI

Yes, it could be this.

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

the brown phone is her russian sim card ,  the red one is a czech sim card.. 

both girls should just buy a decent phone that holds 2 sim cards.. 

I believe any smartphone can only use one sim card at a time. I'm fairly certain you may have meant a phone that is compatible for use with more than one service provider's sim cards GH, such as one that is considered as being unlocked in that aspect. But since the Czech Republic and Russia are two different countries, although it's very likely that most service provider's in the Czech Republic allow for international services plans, being that Putin had the internet regulated even more in Russia, it's a likely probability that he also had the telecom industry regulated even more as well since the internet is usually able to accessed on smart phones. This could very well be why Malia has two smart phones. You know how they always try to monitor everyones communications in the country where they are from as much as they can.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I believe any smartphone can only use one sim card at a time. I'm fairly certain you may have meant a phone that is compatible for use with more than one service provider's sim cards GH, such as one that is considered as being unlocked in that aspect. But since the Czech Republic and Russia are two different countries, although it's very likely that most service provider's in the Czech Republic allow for international services plans, being that Putin had the internet regulated even more in Russia, it's a likely probability that he also had the telecom industry regulated even more as well since the internet is usually able to accessed on smart phones. This could very well be why Malia has two smart phones. You know how they always try to monitor everyones communications in the country where they are from as much as they can.

I have a Samsung S10+ with two sim cards - and both works ok at the same time I see which sim card the call comes in via
Same when I call out, then I choose which SIM card to use.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I have a Samsung S10+ with two sim cards - and both works ok at the same time I see which sim card the call comes in via
Same when I call out, then I choose which SIM card to use.

Please forgive me, does the phone two sim cards slots or do you need to keep changing them because it has only one slot.