B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

wutever what kind of mother can let her kid for 9 months

I would think she is doing what she can to support her family.  Who is to say, her child and her mother are not there in Barcelona and that is where she goes during the days?

2 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Come on folks.  Surely there is room for an Irma among all the other 'shows' we watch from the Girls in Barcelona?  Or is it your frustration that Irma won't conform to your notion of what a woman on RLC should be spending her time doing?  She has never been anything but what she has always portrayed. 

Irma's a nice girl Harry...and she was everyone's (well many) favourite here for several years. But I think it's the fact she's been here in total about 748 days that's the issue. I find it a little sad and she should move on with her life...imo...Apart from pissing on girls, which was disgusting, she doing exactly the same as she used to, just more of it...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Irma's a nice girl Harry...and she was everyone's (well many) favourite here for several years. But I think it's the fact she's been here in total about 748 days that's the issue. I find it a little sad and she should move on with her life...imo...Apart from pissing on girls, which was disgusting, she doing exactly the same as she used to, just more of it...

I missed the pissing on girls?  Perhaps that was when I was travelling last week?  When did it happen?  Within the Replay time frame?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I missed the pissing on girls?  Perhaps that was when I was travelling last week?  When did it happen?  Within the Replay time frame?

No, several months ago...I think it was when Eletra was in B1...they were all doing to each other in the bath 🤮

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Thanks.  I missed it.  Was probably dealing with some health issues.  I presume it must have happened at one of the group bath times.

Yes...I think Gina was involved too, and maybe a 4th girl. It seemed to be 'flavour of the month' for a few days...😏

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Come on folks.  Surely there is room for an Irma among all the other 'shows' we watch from the Girls in Barcelona?  Or is it your frustration that Irma won't conform to your notion of what a woman on RLC should be spending her time doing?  She has never been anything but what she has always portrayed. 

At what she has portrayed herself to be with men is a tease. Sends them home with blue balls every time. No one appreciates that. Time for her to go.