B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

even if they are in relationship?

How do you know that they are in a relationship?  Just because they bring home some dude off the street or out of the bar or from off Tender, doesn't mean they are in a relationship.  Plus it's been seen many times before where these girls were mentioned as being in a relationship and they have cheated on their significant others while on RLC.  Sorry, but I don't like anyone that cheats!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How do you know that they are in a relationship?  Just because they bring home some dude off the street or out of the bar or from off Tender, doesn't mean they are in a relationship.  Plus it's been seen many times before where these girls were mentioned as being in a relationship and they have cheated on their significant others while on RLC.  Sorry, but I don't like anyone that cheats!!

no, i mean in relationship back in ukrain

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

no, i mean in relationship back in ukrain

That is what I'm saying, it's been said that some of these girls were in a relationship from back home and most of them cheated on their relationship partner when being away from them.  I was told that Jessica lied to her boyfriend over the phone and told him she was in Barcelona as a translator LMAO...what a joke that girl is!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is what I'm saying, it's been said that some of these girls were in a relationship from back home and most of them cheated on their relationship partner when being away from them.  I was told that Jessica lied to her boyfriend over the phone and told him she was in Barcelona as a translator LMAO...what a joke that girl is!

even if they have a child?