B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Noldus

I know we're all crying out for new girls, me included, but with the current situation, if we are getting repeats, I'm very happy to see my girl Monica back in B2, and even Holly in B4. However, having said that, I'd love to know where these girls are flying in from, and the restriction in place there. If it's from their homeland, surely we can start seeing a few brand new Russian and Ukrainian girls coming in...😕

It looks like we've scored with Ariana though...based on looks anyway. We need to give her time to settle in before we start to judge her...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, firewall said:

defenitely an improvement for the moment,

maybe one day she will do a open bate but one thing is sure it's not Ginger or Holly on this point

you never now .... she was unpacking a dildo and two vibrators .... now on the charger left from the bed

20 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

I'm quite pleased with the way B#2 has turned out. Hopefully Amira doesn't have a bf. Don't need cocks sniffing around.

You just wait for it...That room is either for her and Karina or her and her bf....Personally I would have given it to Milena seeing how she is the only person worth watching...or just bring in Serafima😍 and let Amira or Monica sleep in the tub for all I care...