B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Noldus

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I hope that jack ass is gone forever.  He has struck out the past few times he's been squatting in these apartments. 

He's not going anywhere and neither is Cesar or any of the other guys that have been sniffing up these girls skirts...they are here to stay, it's the RLC way!

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

the last time he was invited to b2 he fucked mimi didn't he?

So what's the point of milena inviting him unless she is doing what Irma always does🤷‍♂️

It's been noted that Milena is a tease on cam, this development should not surprise anyone

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

the last time he was invited to b2 he fucked mimi didn't he?

So what's the point of milena inviting him unless she is doing what Irma always does🤷‍♂️

Not sure the girls want to see him ... He already spent lot of time in that appartment... Maybe he thinks he has the right to invite himself... 

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's not...

I agree.... he is gonna have to visit her one then once for something like that to be close to being true

also her fiance or bf visits her like every week or 2 weeks

But he was more confident with milena for most of the night 😂

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's been noted that Milena is a tease on cam, this development should not surprise anyone

Not by me...she even put some black shorts on under her outfit last night when he came, and there was nothing suggesting that he was anything but a friend from her. He was trying to get a little fresh, but she moved away. 

Unless it was the way she was suggestively removing the Jenga blocks, that is...:dodgy: