B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Noldus

He's left...So no chance with Milena, and the other girls wouldn't poke him with a shitty stick, so we might not see him there again...I quite enjoyed that,  :biggrin:
I reckon he thought his smooth talking tactics, and his fab pants would work again for him...😂

...and just in time for bed...Goodnight guys 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bud2966 said:

Thanks Thank You GIF by Hallmark eCards AMAILA  for coming back to give this apt someone who is worth watching

AMAILA. its to bad that you are in a apartment . with three of the most worthless . roommates MONICA MELINA and your roommate  AMIRA. rlc should  have put you in a apartment .with roommates ,that you don't have to make a apartment worth watching. you did more .on your first stay . then all three of your three roommates .have did all together. on all of their stays...   but that is why RLC has you AMAILA in this apt. RLC knows that they needed .someone to be in the worthless three apt. to make it worth watching. loved you AMAILA your first stay ,and so glad you are back..hearts GIF

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's left...So no chance with Milena, and the other girls wouldn't poke him with a shitty stick, so we might not see him there again...I quite enjoyed that,  :biggrin:
I reckon he thought his smooth talking tactics, and his fab pants would work again for him...😂

...and just in time for bed...Goodnight guys 

The only chance I see him coming back is if b4 has a party 😂

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

This guy generated 6-7 pages in about 2 hours and mostly from people who claim they don't want any guy in the house. Meanwhile Holly Amy and Megan are doing their show in B4, yet everyone is here "complaining". Ain't it funny how it works?

don't you think, that some people are very tired of the wonderful shows made by Megan, Holly and Amy, seen a few thousand times and maybe want to joke a little bit about this stupid guy, you know, people are weird

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Maybe she is going to meet him at the beach she left wearing a bikini under her dress from last night 😂

It's just silly with all the evidence that has been shown by these girls over the years to think anything otherwise....now i'm starting to sound like Nick lol..love yah Nick!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's just silly with all the evidence that has been shown by these girls over the years to think anything otherwise....now i'm starting to sound like Nick lol..love yah Nick!

That was the closest I seen a guy get to her not even diane & olya guy could get that close she removed him quick and fast😂

he seemed more confident when they came from the balcony when he was sitting on the table in front of her in the chair 🤷‍♂️

But I'm bored and this is just a guessing game for me 😂

Edited by Kingbanks