B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #29 (September)

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry, but Megan's starting to piss me off already...😒

just hear her voice in the kitchen with this one of Nelly was too much for me, i switched to another place 1 minute later, i just can't

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

just hear her voice in the kitchen with this one of Nelly was too much for me, i switched to another place 1 minute later, i just can't

It's not even that...it's the fact that she often alienates herself from the crowd, like tonight...fuck, she's just got there! She's usually on her phone to Rocco, more often than not she has a face like a slapped arse, unless the Italian Stallion is pumping her full of lead...and I think she's sly, in the fact that she is often desperate to be top cam, and talks behind the other girls backs..I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her...

But apart from that, I think she's great...😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not even that...it's the fact that she often alienates herself from the crowd, like tonight...fuck, she's just got there! She's usually on her phone to Rocco, more often than not she has a face like a slapped arse, unless the Italian Stallion is pumping her full of lead...and I think she's sly, in the fact that she is often desperate to be top cam, and talks behind the other girls backs..I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her...

But apart from that, I think she's great...😏

the problem is this fucking smartphone she can't stay away with that more than 2 minutes, it's hard to have a social life with the others in this condition,

i am glad to have no smartphone when i see this young generation

• Upvote 1