Chris talking shit

chris hillman

il y a 19 minutes, chris hillman a dit :

Just been on vhtv for the first time how do you get on there can anyone join but then again sex everywhere and would you believe it don't feel like wanking like I do with leora  does anybody else have same problem

Had a browse through VHTV a few times, so many cams and much more variety than RLC, never tried to subscribe but I imagine it's the same as RLC (make account, get membership).

As for the whole Leora/wanking thing, even Leora on her own doesn't do it for me anymore, only so many times you can watch her solo. If I see her and Malia getting frisky though I'm all over it, Leora has gone from 'lets have an oily massage' to 'fuck it, wank me off with a vibrator please Malia', I personally think the only reason she hasn't tried to go any further is because she's still holding out for Paul and doesn't want to push him away even further, she clearly likes it though, nothing would please me more than to see them get JD'd up and go to town on each other although that most likely will never happen however, it's still peaking my interest and I'll subscribe until it completely stops.

22 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Had a browse through VHTV a few times, so many cams and much more variety than RLC, never tried to subscribe but I imagine it's the same as RLC (make account, get membership).

As for the whole Leora/wanking thing, even Leora on her own doesn't do it for me anymore, only so many times you can watch her solo. If I see her and Malia getting frisky though I'm all over it, Leora has gone from 'lets have an oily massage' to 'fuck it, wank me off with a vibrator please Malia', I personally think the only reason she hasn't tried to go any further is because she's still holding out for Paul and doesn't want to push him away even further, she clearly likes it though, nothing would please me more than to see them get JD'd up and go to town on each other although that most likely will never happen however, it's still peaking my interest and I'll subscribe until it completely stops.

What I mean is been on it how do get on it to participated  asking for my son

10 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Stop press breaking news i have video of leora having sex with her boyfriends dad bargain price for new year send me your wifes or sisters photos or there address     just a minute theres someone at the door     allow officer can i help you

Thats me and my best friend jack daniels having a wank

• Haha 3