Chris talking shit

chris hillman

Just now, chris hillman said:

My doctor  alias psychiatrist  Say's he's going to higher my medication after an told him I'm in love with leora so much I want to collect all of aunties pads so I can smell where they have been its the nearest I'll ever get to her pussey

This some thing from the other day when she was with her auntie

11 hours ago, chris hillman said:

What I want to know do you think I ought to go looking at other sites like voyuer house and give my opinion on the girls

Keep away from VH , I would be worried you would injure yourself.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Keep away from VH , I would be worried you would injure yourself.

Now I'm curious                     fucking hell just seen some videos like it oh dear I've got a problem help I'm going blind can't see fuck all now what have I done Aussie help me somebody help me I've got an hard on and can't find it

1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

Can we have a minutes silence for jimbo as he is leaving us he has  the words i could not speak. to say it right .pulo come up with the best video for is departure if he goes

Just because I propose leaving RLC does not mean I will be leaving CC......The membership is great value for money, just for the banter alone....So like it or not Chris I’m here for the craic....It was not my intention to leave here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Just because I propose leaving RLC does not mean I will be leaving CC......The membership is great value for money, just for the banter alone....So like it or not Chris I’m here for the craic....It was not my intention to leave here.

Good im glad after all this covid shit good to have some good news