B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

I have not been following this thread so forgive me it this has already been stated: I think that all of the Barcelona apartment are being consolidated under one new authority. I think that Nelly and Bogdan have inherited the role once performed by Nora and Pico, except that they are no only in control of B1 but of all of the Barcelona Apartment. I also think that there is a major shuffle and reorganization going on. I hope it is for the better. 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Non ho seguito questo thread quindi perdonatemi se questo è già stato affermato: penso che tutti gli appartamenti di Barcellona si stiano consolidando sotto una nuova autorità. Penso che Nelly e Bogdan abbiano ereditato il ruolo una volta interpretato da Nora e Pico, tranne che non solo hanno il controllo di B1 ma di tutto il Barcelona Apartment. Penso anche che ci sia un grande rimescolamento e riorganizzazione in corso. Spero sia per il meglio. 

mah

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I have not been following this thread so forgive me it this has already been stated: I think that all of the Barcelona apartment are being consolidated under one new authority. I think that Nelly and Bogdan have inherited the role once performed by Nora and Pico, except that they are no only in control of B1 but of all of the Barcelona Apartment. I also think that there is a major shuffle and reorganization going on. I hope it is for the better. 

Welcome to many months ago...

tenor.gif