B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

18 minutes ago, canito said:

sorry naga but if this girl reminds you of ginger.then she must be ugly.cause ginger for me was not a beautiful girl at all.

Elmira has a prettier face than Ginger and doesn't have the blown up lips like Ginger had. About the same body.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Don't know how can anyone find similarities between the two. figure wise yes they may be compared but Elmira is more gorgeous face wise than Ginger. also Ginger lips looked like they had some job done to it

I didn't say they identical twins. There's a slight resemblance...and I said Elvira was prettier, imo...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canito said:

sorry naga but if this girl reminds you of ginger.then she must be ugly.cause ginger for me was not a beautiful girl at all.

Apart from the the lips....They both look alike and really quite attractive....I am willing to bet they are related...Thankfully she didn't pick any of Ginger's bad habits

12 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Apart from the the lips....They both look alike and really quite attractive....I am willing to bet they are related...Thankfully she didn't pick any of Ginger's bad habits

Elmira can't win. If she does nothing people will moan and if she does the things Ginger did people will moan.

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Elmira can't win. If she does nothing people will moan and if she does the things Ginger did people will moan.

Thank God for that...Everyone should be allowed to express their opinion in an open forum as long as you don't go around insulting the tenants or forum members..If you want to shower the girls with adulation and whatnot...there is fan thread for that

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

Well how about if Elmira does some of the things Ginger did?  Maybe she could practice eating pussy.  I loved the time Ginger ate Irma while she was cleaning the bathtub.  Sorry I had a flashback.

I doubt she will do anything. She seems like another do nothing girl.😠