Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Jawis

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

She just got fucked and  a few minutes later teasing Still again. Some girl.🤣

Well guess still "missed" another opportunity to fuck dalia... pfff so many opportunies in one day.. poor girl alone in such a big living room and still prefers be talking with guys

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Well guess still "missed" another opportunity to fuck dalia... pfff so many opportunies in one day.. poor girl alone in such a big living room and still prefers be talking with guys

I get the feeling still just doesn't want to fuck her, Still is highly unmotivated and uninterested guy at times, pretty certain if he wanted to fuck Dalia and Dalia was already wiiling he would have done that

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I get the feeling still just doesn't want to fuck her, Still is highly unmotivated and uninterested guy at times, pretty certain if he wanted to fuck Dalia and Dalia was already wiiling he would have done that

I was being ironic 😁It's still is being still since the last apartment with more interest in his phone. And her isn't interested also.. If she do anything will be as service to obtain something, like she is doing showing her ass to everybody to have attention
And agree, it's not for lack of opportunities if they want to do something such a big place with so many rooms

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I was being ironic 😁It's still is being still since the last apartment. And her isn't interested also.. If she do anything will be as service to obtain something
And agree, it's not for lack of opportunities if they want to do something such a big place with so many rooms

Ah right, poor me 😅