Watch Ghost enters Holly's Room

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Oh yes there are HF. What about Casper 👻....and he's even a friendly ghost at that. 😉

Hey Nick, you out slumming tonight I see LOL.  Yes, I forgot about Casper the friendly ghost.  I watched a lot of Casper the friendly ghost when i was barely old enough to walk lol.  Do they even have cartoons anymore lol?

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hey Nick, you out slumming tonight I see LOL.  Yes, I forgot about Casper the friendly ghost.  I watched a lot of Casper the friendly ghost when i was barely old enough to walk lol.  Do they even have cartoons anymore lol?

Seems there may have been a few Casper movies made commemorating the character and the cartoon and comic book series about him sometime over the last 5 to 10 years. 

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Seems there may have been a few Casper movies made commemorating the character and the cartoon and comic book series about him sometime over the last 5 to 10 years. 

I watch cartoons with my grandkids but they are all on Netflix or CD's lol.  I couldn't tell you the last time I seen a cartoon on TV.