What do men talk about??????

van the man

I know nothing about sports. Really any of it. Even as a kid I didn't want some other dirty sweaty person touching me. Politics is rarely discussed, because most anyone that I hang with is of the same mindset, so no need to just sit around and agree with each other.

Cars, girls, tools, trucks, more tools, how to improve designs, stuff like that. I don't really hang in groups of guys. At a party, I'll be in the kitchen with the girls. It's amazing what you can learn, plus they like to use you for an example when discussing things and get the male perspective.

The guys just want to talk about silly sports. Booooorrrrrrrrring.

The only sports I give a shit about are the ones my family participate in. I'm a doer not a watcher. I can't think of a bigger waste of time than watching multi-million dollar jocks have all the fun. Now, watching somebody screwing is another story - LOL

Guest Squirrel

So I was right men always talk about Sport!!! Even when they are telling us they don't like sport!!!

When Marcello & Isabel fucked in the living room, they fucked like Olympic athletes.

I'm a history/machine/war technology kinda guy myself. I also speak Beer.