Elmira - new girl in B4 - fan page

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks to the generosity of one CC member, I got to watch Elmira's semi-open bate, and I must say, the girl is BEAUtiful!!  She has a wonderful body and a very pretty pussy and I loved the way she would glance at the camera every now and then.  I think it's important for them to acknowledge theirs fans from time to time and it also kind of says....look what I'm doing just for you!!  Even though I don't get to see her everyday like the rest of you do, I can see how what Ed said a few posts prior is pretty much spot on....she's a diamond in the rough as far as I'm concerned!!!  Thank you Elmira, you are beautiful and worth following every single day!!!

who do you prefer elmira or leora?

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Well, I just got through telling one of Leora's loyal fans that if I had a sub, the only girl I would follow around is Elmira!!  Elmira is a gorgeous girl in my opinion and has just the right body to lay in a bed and cuddle and bump with!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I just got through telling one of Leora's loyal fans that if I had a sub, the only girl I would follow around is Elmira!!  Elmira is a gorgeous girl in my opinion and has just the right body to lay in a bed and cuddle and bump with!!

you are right, she is really gorgeous

much better than irma imo

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Yeah Nemo, she would be the only girl worth watching on RLC for me.  I hate Nelly & Bogdan and I especially hate that they are now permanently going to be in B4.  I think it's wrong of them and they should not be in that house.  Sorry if you like them but I don't!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah Nemo, she would be the only girl worth watching on RLC for me.  I hate Nelly & Bogdan and I especially hate that they are now permanently going to be in B4.  I think it's wrong of them and they should not be in that house.  Sorry if you like them but I don't!!

who said i like them?

to me they r like milena i never watch

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

OK fine 

Do you remember Kiko, Nora's husband, or you have a short memory?

Moos...you persistent @#$%, of course I remember Kiko!  The difference is that Kiko wasn't there that often as he was off trying to grow the business and was treated more like a conjugal fuck than anything else.  I'm sorry you like the worthless Nelly and Bogdan, I've never liked their chain smoking asses and never will !!!!