Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2

pulo filipe

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Think about it like this e...hypothetically...if you were her...and you were away from the apartment and read any comments that perhaps leaned more towards being of a negative nature than not...and had choices of other places to go...would you return to the apartment as soon ?

I myself for my last comment wasn't saying anything negative, I just feel recently it hasn't been like a home environment, but instead just a place to come and perform, and to leave where she has probably a more  interesting real life from the apartment, but I love Leora a lot, but I'm just expressing a Feeling I have, and I certainly thank you for a politely and engaging conversation

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I myself for my last comment wasn't saying anything negative, I just feel recently it hasn't been like a home environment, but instead just a place to come and perform, and to leave where she has probably a more  interesting real life from the apartment, but I love Leora a lot, but I'm just expressing a Feeling I have, and I certainly thank you for a politely and engaging conversation

I do not disagree with you as far as whether or not any of the project participants do read some of the comments that gets posted in some of the various threads of the forum that are related to them. I'm about 99.9% certain they do. Considering the fair sized shopping bag she returned with, I just do not believe that reading any comments may have been what prompted her to return as soon as she did.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I do not disagree with you as far as whether or not any of the project participants do read some of the comments that gets posted in some of the various threads of the forum that are related to them. I'm about 99.9% certain they do. Considering the fair sized shopping bag she returned with, I just do not believe that reading any comments may have been what prompted her to return as soon as she did.

Well to be honest with you, I certainly wouldn't know, but I certainly would like it to be true

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Leora doesn't give a shit what is written about her anymore, peoples opinions influence her not one bit...As for the shopping bag Nich, it was worth noting that that there was only " personal effects" in said bag, clothing and beauty aids, either second hand ( which heaven forbid Leora does not do ) or collected from another place...they certainly were not new as there was no packaging.

She would have come home because she wished to, not because of " public opinion " IMO

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora doesn't give a shit what is written about her anymore, peoples opinions influence her not one bit...As for the shopping bag Nich, it was worth noting that that there was only " personal effects" in said bag, clothing and beauty aids, either second hand ( which heaven forbid Leora does not do ) or collected from another place...they certainly were not new as there was no packaging.

She would have come home because she wished to, not because of " public opinion " IMO

I believe that last part was what he said just a little differently  or that's how I read it.

One of her friends could have given her said items in the shopping bag whether for her or Malia is anyone's guess.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I didn't happen to notice what may have been in or removed from the shopping bag, just that she returned with one. I agree, that she likely returned for no other reason other than she simply wanted to. The thought has crossed my mind on numerous occasions for awhile now...that I certainly hope that she simply ignors or disregards some of what gets mentioned in the threads of this forum. She should imo.

• Like 4

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nic  hcfi 😁x😈gunter🦍

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy

good weekend

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said: