Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2

pulo filipe

17 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

This certainly convinces me she reads our comments

Well isn't it great to see that even Leora will adjust her time for us, at least I feel she would, when she reads there's a great demand that she needs to, so call me gullible or whatever name you wish to call me, because I'm just here enjoying the results

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well isn't it great to see that even Leora will adjust her time for us, at least I feel she would, when she reads there's a great demand that she needs to, so call me gullible or whatever name you wish to call me, because I'm just here enjoying the results

It's also disheartening to believe there's so many people on this forum that strongly believes that Leora can care less about us, to take time to adjust her popular leisure time outside the apartment from us, just to spend more time with us, no matter what motivated her to do so

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, marco6742 said:

All the while Paul has the dog then she still has to talk to him which isn't doing her any good, you're supposed to break off contact with an ex if it doesn't end well, it's almost like he's using the dog as emotional torture, not a very nice person.

eva hasn't been able to travel due to ill health,  so leora and paul talk 2-3 times a day ,  and is anything from general chat about putin (who she hates) and back home  , making sure paul is looking after himself , also about their phone business they run and the dogs. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

eva hasn't been able to travel due to ill health,  so leora and paul talk 2-3 times a day ,  and is anything from general chat about putin (who she hates) and back home  , making sure paul is looking after himself , also about their phone business they run and the dogs. 

Thanks for the info GH, nice to have someone on the forum who understands her language.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1