Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The fact is is that nobody knows one way or another what they are doing.  When did Malia leave last night, it was rather late wasn't it?  Seem's like a very odd hour for any young woman to be traveling the streets of Prague.  To me it makes more sense that she has met someone that possibly lives in the same building and that is where she goes...pure speculation on my part.

Yea, that is a very late hour to be working somewhere unless she is working the night shift somewhere such as a convenience store, hotel clerk or lobby reception personnel. However, if that was the case when she came home she would need to sleep at some point during the day which I’ve never seen any of them do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Yea, that is a very late hour to be working somewhere unless she is working the night shift somewhere such as a convenience store, hotel clerk or lobby reception personnel. However, if that was the case when she came home she would need to sleep at some point during the day which I’ve never seen any of them do.

If that's the case, then they have to be sleeping somewhere!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sometimes what you see, is really not what you see!  In other words, if Leora wants to make her fans believe that there is nothing between her and this guy, she does just what you have mentioned.  If Leora didn't give a damn, I'm sure the situation would be different.  I believe it all comes down to Leora's respect for Paul that the situation is as it is...nothing more, nothing less.

I'll pose the same question to everyone of her fans...

Would any of you bet your life that there is nothing going on with this guy and Leora?

It is possible that she is keeping their physical relationship a secret. I can definitely see that guy is attracted to Leora, but I don’t see any signals coming from her. Previously I would have said 100% no way, however since this past weekend when he gave Leora a neck massage it made me reconsider. This guys physical appearance and build is very similar to Paul, so there may be a possibility.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

It is possible that she is keeping their physical relationship a secret. I can definitely see that guy is attracted to Leora, but I don’t see any signals coming from her. Previously I would have said 100% no way, however since this past weekend when he gave Leora a neck massage it made me reconsider. This guys physical appearance and build is very similar to Paul, so there may be a possibility.

Who knows...let's wait for the next scene lol

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Actually, although there have been times when they did do otherwise, there have also been some times when one or the other of the two had been away from the apartment for overnight or some of the even longer extended times away, and after returning to the apartment, and shortly after some washing up some or even quickly showering off, were noticed to have went to bed not long after, although there were also a few times when one or the other would eat something before they did as well. So what has occurred as far as that goes, has been different at different times with the both of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1