Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh yes I just got home and what do you know, Leora is happily receiving her manly neck rub again  for the second time in his visit

I am sure the only reason this guy is back so soon is because he got to give Leora a neck rub last time, and maybe he was hoping for something more this time. Its obvious he is attracted to Leora and he ignores Malia, but I don't think he has figured out  that she is not interested in him that way. I think the reason Malia went out is because she felt left out. Because Leora was alone with him and she went to bed and closed the bedroom door, that probably indicates she only considers him a friend.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nic  hcfi 😁x😈gunter🦍

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good job

cat chatting GIF

• Like 3

Forse qualcuno non sa che l'amico di Leora c'è già stato in casa da solo con Leora, l'anno precedente, e non è successo niente. 

Se fossero anche qualcosa di più di semplici amici, l'amico di Leora dormirebbe sul divano? 

E per di più Leora è tornata molto dopo che il suo amico arrivasse a casa con Malia, questo vuol dire che non erano nemmeno insieme fuori casa. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I am sure the only reason this guy is back so soon is because he got to give Leora a neck rub last time, and maybe he was hoping for something more this time. Its obvious he is attracted to Leora and he ignores Malia, but I don't think he has figured out  that she is not interested in him that way. I think the reason Malia went out is because she felt left out. Because Leora was alone with him and she went to bed and closed the bedroom door, that probably indicates she only considers him a friend.

Sorry, but if Malia felt left out, she goes out and where does she go to sleep, under a bridge? my guess is that Malia, like Leora, has finally built a life outside this flat

• Upvote 1