Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2

pulo filipe

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When did this happen?

It hasn't. Her name is still next to Leora's in the participants listings. Perhaps what was being alluded to is that she left the apartment again last night and has not returned yet. So lately, she has spent much more time away from the apartment, than at the apartment. But, that has been what has been occurring with her around the weekends for awhile now. Obviously either she has a friend or friends she visits and spends time with and perhaps even stays overnight with sometimes, or she works somewhere, or perhaps even both. If I was gonna place a wager on the matter, I would think both is more likely.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It hasn't. Her name is still next to Leora's in the participants listings. Perhaps what was being alluded to is that she left the apartment again last night and has not returned yet. So lately, she has spent much more time away from the apartment, than at the apartment. But, that has been what has been occurring with her around the weekends for awhile now. Obviously either she has a friend or friends she visits and spends time with and perhaps even stays overnight with sometimes, or she works somewhere, or perhaps even both. If I was gonna place a wager on the matter, I would think both is more likely.

It doesn't matter really, but they are starting to take on the traits of other RLC participants though and that's kind of worrisome IMO.  I guess they are all about the same, it's just some hide it better than others.

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You have obviously not noticed that´ve been home every evening the past week.It was only on saturday they went out.So this is only bullshit you´re saying.

He was just kidding, trying to get a rise out of someone and apparently it worked.  We've got to be able to have a little fun on the forum, don't you think?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It doesn't matter really, but they are starting to take on the traits of other RLC participants though and that's kind of worrisome IMO.  I guess they are all about the same, it's just some hide it better than others.

I do believe that L&M may actually work somewhere else on a part time basis of 20 hours a week or more. Such as perhaps maybe only 20 or 24 hours a week some weeks, and perhaps more other weeks. I also believe that most of the other participants do not work when they are away from the apartments, and are probably rather just doing other things instead.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I do believe that L&M may actually work somewhere else on a part time basis of 20 hours a week or more. Such as perhaps maybe only 20 or 24 hours a week some weeks, and perhaps more other weeks. I also believe that most of the other participants do not work when they are away from the apartments, and are probably rather just doing other things instead.

The fact is is that nobody knows one way or another what they are doing.  When did Malia leave last night, it was rather late wasn't it?  Seem's like a very odd hour for any young woman to be traveling the streets of Prague.  To me it makes more sense that she has met someone that possibly lives in the same building and that is where she goes...pure speculation on my part.