sonido , sound

And that came out to be this. Translation software lacks a lot to be desired.

will write in Castilian ,

I have a long experience in barcelona dealer has to restaurants and private homes

I worked all supermarkets handing appliances, mattresses , food, almost everything

I would say nora floor and kiko this half of Barcelona to the sea floor looks like an old

biked the bottom is almost flat , the mountain area is more difficult to go on bike would bet

born out by or near ( terminal area ) , I would say high to the port via the promenade and up

marine insurance in that square.

stefan the soul and I would say from san juan to walk part glories mountain near carmel

Virgin of Montserrat or zone ,

the isabel and marcelo cause me more is certainly a new parquet floor door but the door is B

old to new floor, have a bon preu (supermarket ) close this by saying something I would say this

removed from the core of the city, a peripheral neighborhood of such that all blocks are equal, near Sant Adrià or the area of ​​the driver,

Guest Squirrel

sound worse if I use a translator, I'm sorry I do not speak English

Gracias, señor Manelet.

For English speakers, I believe that Manelet is explaining that Nora & Kiko live near the beach, and that the other Barcelona area residents live farther inland. This is easy to believe. Apartments near beaches (especially when they are near bike paths) are always smaller. Inland apartments are usually larger. This holds true along the coast of California in beach tourist towns; it holds true most every where there is a resort beach.

I've seldom seen Nora & Kiko dress in swimming suits to go to the beach; but I've seen them severely sunburned. I once lived in a similar town; I seldom could go to the beach because I worked 7 days a week just to afford rent.

Manelet also explains that he is familiar with the area, and speaks the language. That makes Manelet's comments muy importante, and worth trying to understand. Thank you again, sir.

I think our dear Rodent isn't who he claims to be. Now he comes off as a linguistics expert.

Either way, his interpretation made sense.

No worries Manelet. I'm not making fun of you. However I think with all of the technology that Google has, it should be able to come up with a software to make translations proper.

Guest Squirrel

I think our dear Rodent isn't who he claims to be. Now he comes off as a linguistics expert.

Either way, his interpretation made sense.

No worries Manelet. I'm not making fun of you. However I think with all of the technology that Google has, it should be able to come up with a software to make translations proper.

Linguistics is like higher Math to me; I respect it but can't do it. The only Spanish and German I remember from my schooling consists of cuss words and insults.

And no, you didn't insult anyone here at CamCaps. You never have. I'll need to give you a -1 for pretending that you're not really a kind, gentle, warm & fuzzy CamCaps master.

Any man who appreciates finely built and restored machines get a +1 from me. So I guess it's a wash!

(Dang. I'm spewing off-topic nonsense outside of the Old Dude's board, again. Ya better ding me for that. :D)

Guest Squirrel

Done. -1 for Squirrel.

Thank you kind sir. Just for that, I'll hold off on the +1, thusly giving you a positive gain in the all important Karma department...

• 2 weeks later...

translation is a real problem. I shall read you a mess, but I understand the meaning, which is better than no results at all, because I do not even read! kiko has screaming sound to 22 hours during the working week! I immediately realized that they were in a building or downtown. actually, They must live a little away has ..