Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well hello there jugg. I would be willing to wager that since the general threads had been stopped, that she probably checks out some of the threads that looks like they have had the most activity whenever she may check any of them out. That is, if she even still does as often as she once may have.

Who are we kittying? She looks. maybe at all?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Who are we kittying? She looks. maybe at all?

She may very well still check out what gets mentioned here that's related to or concerns her or her roommate. I think she does, although possibly not as often as she once may have. But of course I am only speculating here. 😉

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm sure she has her own agenda and it doesn't match ours, as it should be

Well of course she has her own agenda my friend. That agenda being related to her life could probably be considered like our agenda's being related to our lives. Everyone has their own agenda's that are more related to their own lives I would think.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well of course she has her own agenda my friend. That agenda being related to her life could probably be considered like our agenda's being related to our lives. Everyone has their own agenda's I would think.

yes but her agenda is contingent to ours. From the money to the attention seeking

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

yes but her agenda is contingent to ours. From the money to the attention seeking

Well, I was getting ready to also mention that the possibility of part of her agenda being indirectly related to part of our agenda's by way of the project, and vice versa, seems to be a good possibility. 

Leora reads this, we pay her to perform, and she likes being watched. That is what I mean. This is true of all of the models here. And yes, I call them models now. Sorry, but it is a term of respect. i have seen a little bit of the other side. 😉

• Haha 1

Well, I guess I'll go out on a limb here and speculate that this will be a relaxxing night of which nothing much may occur other than the lovely woman trying to relax and perhaps get some extra rest and possibly some extra sleep as well for a change. 🙂

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Leora reads this, we pay her to perform, and she likes being watched. That is what I mean. This is true of all of the models here. And yes, I call them models now. Sorry, but it is a term of respect. i have seen a little bit of the other side. 😉

Your expectations are for her to perform. You pay to watch the cameras not for her to perform. There are no set rules that says tennants must perform.

Obviously if I taught you that I failed you.

• Like 3