Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 2

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spirit

I Would hope she puts them down before she hurts someone including herself the way she is swinging them around..

Guest Robert

Jestem wierny swoim zasadom ale wiem że ludzie bardzo ale bardzo zazdroszczą innym jesteście na luzie i bądźcie tacy  niech ludzie widzą jakie jest prawidłowe małżeństwo bądźcie sobą nie zmieniajcie się  oni są niczym tylko przesadzać umniom cały świat im przeszkadza wasz dobry brat

Guest heyBale

Dear Diary

Wasnt sure what to wear today. So I wore my sleeveless black tee again.

Hope goatman will stop by to oogle my sideboob.

Nastya

Guest heyBale

Looks like goatboy.

Here was there this morning and his hair was wet.

This was just as nastya was leaving and zeke and goatboy stayed behind to watch tv.

Pretty sure goatman is zekes brother. they look very similar and have a close relationship.

Guest RLCaddict

That's who I was thinking it was. But, it's rather odd that they would be naked in the bathroom together. I couldn't imagine getting out of the shower with my naked sister in law  standing in the bathroom.

Guest heyBale

I couldnt imagine that either... but take into consideration that they are ukranian/russian who may do things differently. They still have a large nudist movement in those parts and perhaps its no big deal to them.

Makes me wonder if they did shower together cus i dont remember seeing kikos hair wet when i tuned in. but in the photo noras hair is wet... and goatbro has a stiffy.

They know what makes for good camming i guess. ha