Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 2

Guest Spirit

The picture with naked Nora and someone getting out of the shower with the hairy chest is not Kiko  so draw your own conclusion....

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clair de' lune

The reference to Clair de' Lune was a tribute to your son's love of classical music.

No one has to tell me what the score is!

Guest Clair de' lune

Thank you in return.

By the way,.. There is also a very nice song called 'Stranger in a Strange Land', by Jim and Jean.

I think we are both probably around the same age, or perhaps I'm a little older (62), but I too liked Spirit.

Also, I think you must be a pretty good father, to have such an interest in your children that way.

Also, I don't usually converse that often with others,.. And to be honest, I sort of called you out, with that reference to Debussy.

I hope you take it as a compliment.

Thank you in return.

By the way,.. There is also a very nice song called 'Stranger in a Strange Land', by Jim and Jean.

I think we are both probably around the same age, or perhaps I'm a little older (62), but I too liked Spirit.

Also, I think you must be a pretty good father, to have such an interest in your children that way.

Also, I don't usually converse that often with others,.. And to be honest, I sort of called you out, with that reference to Debussy.

I hope you take it as a compliment.

That's a nice song...though I've never really gotten into Folk Music.  I think the likes of Joan Baez turned me off of that genre.  Now, when Janice Joplin started putting her blues spin on some of the old folk songs...things changed.

You are actually a little more than 10 years older than I.  I know about a lot of the old groups because of my lifelong interest in music.  You have the advantage of hearing some of that music when it was released.  I was kind of young then.

Thanks for the compliment about being a good father.  I try.  My sons are more important to me than my Lady.  (but don't tell HER that.  LOL!!)

Guest Clair de' lune

If you really knew me, or of my past, you would chuckle over this comment concerning your lady..

Your secret is safe with me.

Guest Just me

I don't intend to make a lot of post on this site, but I'm starting to feel sorry for Kiko now.

Yes,.. He used to get me so upset at him for not being more assertive with Nora at times, or for keeping himself

so distant and lifeless and aloof around her so much of the time.

But it's pretty obvious now she's cheating on him. 

Here's the puzzle of the week:

Why would she be in the bathroom with cameras and all with another man, if it wasn't ok in some weird way with Kiko?

Or is it she just doesn't care anymore?

Anyway,.. Concerning Kiko,.. I just hate to see anyone hurt this way.

Guest heyBale

The dynamics of kiko and nora are puzzling.

But is she cheating? Id have to say no.

Considering how often goatster is around and it being a small place im sure kiko knew they were in the bathroom naked together. Cant be cheating if he knows. And its not like they were getting physical. Least we forget, both kiko and nora love to hang out in their underwears around company so perhaps being unclothed is not that big of a deal either. They are young model types who dont see modesty the same like others do.

Another thing to bring up about kiko/zheka was details about him from his now deleted russian facebook site... when asked who he was interested in, he had men as his answer.

So yes they are married... but perhaps the reason he is not all over nora like the way most straight males would be is that he's just semi into her and has other preferences.

I agree in a way that he does seem down, but I think its more to do with financial pressures then relationship wise.

It's Kiko or not?

Look at how the shadow stops abruptly on the wall, right next to the shower. I've never seen that happen before... I'm thinking someone has been playing with photoshop....

Hotcouple You're right, it was a montage made ​​by me, I did it for those who wish to see the intimacy of Nora and Goatie.Nora is decent, and it never happened!