Le chien

6 minutes ago, pat599 said:

Bonsoir il me semble que gros chien est mort aujourd’hui  elle a pleurée et lui a fait un dernier câlin c'est pour ça qu il en ont eu un autre

non il n'est pas encore mort mais il a une mauvaise santé, il est chez le vétérinaire en ce moment 

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

Not a good news but i feel it's the end soon for their old dog, sad moments for them  

34 minutes ago, pat599 said:

Bonsoir il me semble que gros chien est mort aujourd’hui  elle a pleurée et lui a fait un dernier câlin c'est pour ça qu il en ont eu un autre

@pat599: please read from member moos54 on, there you will get a lot of information.

scroll to the center

Edited by Tuc Diwer

yes very very sad times when our beloved pets start to decline and leave us.  He was sick a few times today but has been peaceful through this evening.... and has been sleeping peacefully for some time now on his bed. Alberto is clearly distraught.... taking a lead on the care likely to spare Martina who is on a close watch too....  I have lost 2 dogs in the past couple years and the toughest most emotional times I /we have faced ..like family right ... well, all peace to this beautiful pet and to Martina and Alberto   

this is tough to watch but this is very Real Life ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Open message to Alberto and Martina ..... One must make the diificult choice to let our loved one go before any quiet suffering and fear take over.  My last dog and dearest friend to my heart ...was suffering untold internal conflicts.... she behaved peaceful, but in no time, struggled with drinking and eating. I  took her to vet to find a super enlarged heart, an enlarged liver /or kidney? and some other interior swelling and problems ...I had to decide on that moment to put her to sleep...heart breaking , weeping, but necessary.  So my message is prepare to maybe make such a choice before quiet desparation and suffering take place.... I understand you have been to a vet and know what I could not know..... just find peace in making this difficult decision in the dogs best interest... peace 

• Upvote 2