B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

13 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The problem is if we bring Spanish girls ( that would be a good idea ), Curly or Cesar or Bruno will ALWAYS BE THERE ... And I don't want to see him anymore ... Bring new girls and get Gina out ! 

Curly doesn't know every Spanish girl in Barcelona, I'm sure he knows quite a few but not all of them.  I agree that Gina needs to go worse than anything and I totally agree with you about Curly's posse...nobody should want to see that spectacle!!

Y'all have a good one, I'm heading out to my buddy's daughters birthday party....she turned 13 today 🎂🎈🎉

10 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

In the end Irma won!

Yeah, she stuck it to all of us.

Honestly, I liked Irma. I enjoyed her lesbian trysts with so many of the girls that came through B1.  What I didn't like was how she would bring men over to the house and kiss them, caress and massage them, do a striptease and lap dance, grinding all over them, let them finger her, etc., and never letting them fuck her.  Invariably she would send them all home with blue balls.  I believe it showed her contempt for men and for the subscribers to RLC.  Every time Irma did this, she was flipping us the bird; a big fuck you to us all.  For that I say good bye and good riddance.

I get to the conclusion that I love watching Ariana bating and having these great orgasms simply because she doesn’t care for the views or fans pleasure ( this we all get it 😉 ) but simply to satisfy herself exactly the way she feels and wants .. but maybe that’s too subjective when I do like this girl very much 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

Irma left a mess in her room

With respect, there were two girls, anyone one of which who could have picked things up off the floor, who were left sleeping in her bed when she left. 

While I am certain they must give the girls some notice of their pickup time, this appeared rather rushed on the whole.  There was hardly time for Megan and Gina to get down the stairs to say goodbye.  On past leavings, Irma had much more time to clean up and I have video of her even enjoying a coffee watching the sunrise out the window of the living room of B1 while she waits for her ride.