B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

after many years, I still can't understand what you think you see in Barcelona, naive girls who find themselves accidentally, in front of the cameras, believing that Ariana, she masturbated, with Amy watching her, for her pleasure seems to me a big bullshit, she masturbated discovered for the first time, for the same reason all the girls in Barcelona masturbate, money, exclusively money

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sergio said:

after many years, I still can't understand what you think you see in Barcelona, naive girls who find themselves accidentally, in front of the cameras, believing that Ariana, she masturbated, with Amy watching her, for her pleasure seems to me a big bullshit, she masturbated discovered for the first time, for the same reason all the girls in Barcelona masturbate, money, exclusively money

why do you keep watching something that you don't like for years ? 

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't think he ever said he didn't like it, or if he did I missed that post.  He's like me and likes poking fun at the circus performers!!

everything he says here is negative. It seems like he hates everything about Barca girls. that's fine, I am just curious to know why he pays for and watches something that makes him so upset.