B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nelly & Bogdan have got to go and I can't believe you people are allowing this to happen!!

They are a boring monogamous couple, and Nelly is not even that attractive anymore. so I agree with you that they need to go as they do not add anything of value, and have just taken a room which could be occupied by two girls. the idea of having a mixed COV/GOV place could work well, if they had placed a right couple there, for example it would be a lot more interesting if Megan's BF lived there permanently, as most of the girls do actually fancy him and he is very capable, if you know what I mean 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

They are a boring monogamous couple, and Nelly is not even that attractive anymore. so I agree with you that they need to go as they do not add anything of value, and have just taken a room which could be occupied by two girls. the idea of having a mixed COV/GOV place could work well, if they had placed a right couple there, for example it would be a lot more interesting if Megan's BF lived there permanently, as most of the girls do actually fancy him and he is very capable, if you know what I mean 😃

They agree with you, it would be much more interesting to see Megan's boyfriend in the villa permanently, because he always manages to integrate well into the group, and I understand what you mean he is capable😂

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nelly & Bogdan have got to go and I can't believe you people are allowing this to happen!!

This isn't big brother where we can vote off participants we don't like...I have been screaming for years for a concept like that do be integrated with RLC where paying customers have a say on which gov tenants should leave or stay after a month...

When Russia was still open and Nelly and Bogdan had their own apartment, other Russian apts would visit them sporadically, like it was a mandatory meeting that resembled a party. I think they might be management. They never go away. As you will find out in 2 months when they are still there. And, no hanky pinky with anybody but Nelly. When Piper and Morgan roomed with them, they would walk around in g-strings, but nothing further. They’re not leaving. Unless they open-up another apt (speculation).

• Sad 1