US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I hope you get the medical attention you need, I think the fact that you haven't reached PUBERTY is affecting your mind

projecting again i see. i'm not responsible for your failure to graduate kindergarten. but don't worry. i'll bet that you can get back in if you promise to leave your guns at the door.

5 hours ago, happyone said:

Here is the source for the majority of Golpher's posts as well as his posts from Raw Story--of course extreme left, biased, and questionable factual reporting. 

MEDIABIASFACTCHECK.COM

LEFT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to...
  • Overall, we rate AlterNet far Left Biased based on story selection and wording that always favors the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to a failed fact check as well as the promotion of pseudoscience.
  • In 2018, AlterNet was bought by the owners of the left-leaning Raw Story under the newly created company AlterNet Media.

luckily you still have trump ass news to balance out the actual world with fantasyland where you need only to listen to dear leader.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

We don't have a national register, thank God. Voting laws and registration are handled by each individual state. You seem to be very trusting of government officials. I am not so trusting. Therefore, I do not want total control over the whole voting process concentrated in the hands of a few government bureaucrats; especially, if one of the election candidates is not acceptable to those bureaucrats.

Voting laws and registration are handled by each individual state. 

Yes, a very complicated system. Hopefully you will get more powerful parties in the future and get rid of that ridiculous republicans vs. democrats fight. 

• Like 2